Ty Gibbs and AJ Allmendinger are Great Men

WhiningSmoke

Team Owner
Hahahaaaaa!!!

One time, in 2018, i was going to WIN a DraftKings thing for $3000 when Jimmie Johnson ran out of talent in front of the field at Talladega. May have been 2017, idk. Anyway, TODAY I finally won a NASCAR bet as I bet on AJ to win the race while Ty Gibbs finished in the top 3. My $30 turned into $77 and I could not be happier! Drinks are on ME tonight racing forums! For everyone except Tyler Reddick if I see him out at the bars…. That no good low level B+ piece of trash.

EDIT: Need to make this relevant. Anyone on here ever hit any crazy NASCAR bets?

Hahahaaaaa!!!

One time, in 2018, i was going to WIN a DraftKings thing for $3000 when Jimmie Johnson ran out of talent in front of the field at Talladega. May have been 2017, idk. Anyway, TODAY I finally won a NASCAR bet as I bet on AJ to win the race while Ty Gibbs finished in the top 3. My $30 turned into $77 and I could not be happier! Drinks are on ME tonight racing forums! For everyone except Tyler Reddick if I see him out at the bars…. That no good low level B+ piece of trash.

EDIT: Need to make this relevant. Anyone on here ever hit any crazy NASCAR bets?
Not someone on here but compared to this one your bet was a B+ tier bet AT BEST.

so you didnt lose 3k? good story bro

A lot of booze. Might be a couple more days for a B+ drinker before we see him.
Can't be that long, $77 doesn't get u much coke, especially after buying booze. He must have had to dip into his personal funds for the hookers!

Back
Top Bottom