Tyler Reddick Appreciation Thread

Tyler has come into his own. Up until his 1st win last year, I felt like he had a longgggg ways to go. Too many mistakes, too passive of a driver. But it seems the floodgates have opened up. 4 wins in the last...what...30 races?

I was very wrong, he's becoming a championship caliber talent.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Has anyone seen @WhiningSmoke lately? Do we need to put out an APB?

He's just taking some "away time" for awhile.

gettyimages-157507641-612x612.jpg

Tyler has come into his own. Up until his 1st win last year, I felt like he had a longgggg ways to go. Too many mistakes, too passive of a driver. But it seems the floodgates have opened up. 4 wins in the last...what...30 races?

I was very wrong, he's becoming a championship caliber talent.

1 win. The Chevy ones don't exist in my world.

NE Hazy IPAs baby!

Would love to buy you one....or three....Now, that is if the Mrs. will allow it. Congrats again. Hope everything was wonderful.

Would love to buy you one....or three....Now, that is if the Mrs. will allow it. Congrats again. Hope everything was wonderful.
Appreciate it man. It was a dream weekend.

Unfortunately, we had a rough crash back to reality, we've had two ER visits since last Tuesday. One of our cats accidentally tripped my wife down the stairs last week, and she fell on her lower back. Next day had a bad lower back spasm. Started to get better, over did this weekend in celebrating our marriage, and had another spasm yesterday when we got home, collapsed from the spasm, bumped her head and got a very mild concussion.

But she's on the mend, and her spirits stayed high. She's super tough, moreso than me. And the wedding was magical

Unfortunately, we had a rough crash back to reality, we've had two ER visits since last Tuesday. One of our cats accidentally tripped my wife down the stairs last week, and she fell on her lower back. Next day had a bad lower back spasm. Started to get better, over did this weekend in celebrating our marriage, and had another spasm yesterday when we got home, collapsed from the spasm, bumped her head and got a very mild concussion.

But she's on the mend, and her spirits stayed high. She's super tough, moreso than me. And the wedding was magical

Not the way you wanna break your wife’s back the week after getting married.

Seriously though, hope she heals up soon.

I'm glad man.....so sorry about your wife. Take care of your family man.

Not the way you wanna break your wife’s back the week after getting married.

Seriously though, hope she heals up soon.
If you don't hurry, you will be late for 6th period.

May 16, 2023 at 4:36 PM

NASCAR officials penalized the No. 45 team from 23XI Racing on Tuesday for violations found in Cup Series pre-qualifying inspection last weekend at Darlington Raceway.
The No. 45 team was found in violation of Section 14.11.2.1.A of the NASCAR Rule Book, which states that, “Any and all ballast added to the vehicle must be secured inside a ballast container(s). … Additional ballast containers will not be permitted to be added to the chassis.” As a result, competition officials docked the team 10 points in both the drivers and owners standings.

NASCAR officials penalized the No. 45 team from 23XI Racing on Tuesday for violations found in Cup Series pre-qualifying inspection last weekend at Darlington Raceway.
The No. 45 team was found in violation of Section 14.11.2.1.A of the NASCAR Rule Book, which states that, “Any and all ballast added to the vehicle must be secured inside a ballast container(s). … Additional ballast containers will not be permitted to be added to the chassis.” As a result, competition officials docked the team 10 points in both the drivers and owners standings.
So now he's moved down to a c+ driver?

Big deal. Appeal and WE should be good per The Chain Gang.

Sure appreciate Tyler today!!!! HELL YES!!!!!!

Ol' Denny out front talking $hit on the radio, thought he was the cat's ass until B+ blew by for the win lol.

Ol' Denny out front talking $hit on the radio, thought he was the cat's ass until B+ blew by for the win lol.
Honestly after the way he left and especially going over to TRD and Hamlin I’m not sure I’ll ever be a Reddick fan.

But I will acknowledge that he’s pretty good just still a bit mistake prone at times which will likely improve with age.

I always have and always will trust Richard Childress’s opinion more than probably anyone on his potential ceiling, even as a Hendrick/Byron fan today. He discovered Dale Sr
Of course being a lifelong Jr fan (well before he even made it to nascar) may have something to do with that, with his family’s obvious connection to RC, since we like to talk about bias here so much.

Happy for Tyler. First year with the family....Round of 8. Out in the first round with Poor Richard. KB on the sidelines after two rounds. Good gain for US.

Reddick, like Bell is a championship talent, but he hasn't shown he can put it all together yet.

I think both drivers win a championship at some point in their careers, but I don't think they're there.

Reddick, like Bell is a championship talent, but he hasn't shown he can put it all together yet.

I think both drivers win a championship at some point in their careers, but I don't think they're there.

I agree. Neither can race Larson straight up, and that is what you are going to have to do if you want to win this thing. Denny can, and Martin can beat Larson IF his car is better. This Championship goes through Larson. I hope that Hendrick has rear tire set up issues today. Larson is the car to beat....but Martin is happy, and he hasn't been happy in awhile.

I agree. Neither can race Larson straight up, and that is what you are going to have to do if you want to win this thing. Denny can, and Martin can beat Larson IF his car is better. This Championship goes through Larson. I hope that Hendrick has rear tire set up issues today. Larson is the car to beat....but Martin is happy, and he hasn't been happy in awhile.
It's sort of like Harvick and Kyle Busch. Speed aside, they both had championship winning talent but it took maturity and time for them to be able to put it together.

Seems like fatherhood is part of it.

Agree Larson is the car to beat, pace wise, but things need to be cleaned up.

B+ day today from Reddick. Gonna need more than that. I think he’s going to dominate Homestead.

B+ day today from Reddick. Gonna need more than that. I think he’s going to dominate Homestead.
With the intermediate speed the 5 has this year, I see him spanking the field. But don't see him winning back to back.

Larson dominates, someone else wins imo

With the intermediate speed the 5 has this year, I see him spanking the field. But don't see him winning back to back.

Larson dominates, someone else wins imo

Bell was the equal of Larson....He gets off pit road first--as he should have--he wins going away. Going to be a great battle.

Bell was the equal of Larson....He gets off pit road first--as he should have--he wins going away. Going to be a great battle.
If Bell got the lead on pit road, Larson gets by him quick, and Bell runs him back down, maybe 2 laps sooner than he did in the real race.

Larson was much better on the short run, and took the lead from Bell on two separate restarts. I think that happens, but he uses more tire, and Bell gets him back.

Isn’t that like saying if the other team had scored more they would have won?

This is awesome.....

More Reddick awesomeness as Poor Richard soaks in the hot tub of a second round exit with The Retread......

Back
Top Bottom