Tyler Skaggs - RIP

DUN24

Skeptical of the Spectacle
This is a shame man. This ball club has had alot of tragedy around them, cannot catch a break. I enjoyed watching this kid pitch. RIP.

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
It's a damn shame. A lot of people can't handle fame and fortune.

DUN24

Skeptical of the Spectacle
It's a damn shame. A lot of people can't handle fame and fortune.
He seemed to be handling it fine. It's pretty shocking. He was a clean cut dude.

Johali

Team Owner
Contributor
He seemed to be handling it fine. It's pretty shocking. He was a clean cut dude.
Or so we thought. That crap ruins a lot of people famous or not. I'm sure that we'll hear more eventually.

Reck

Team Owner

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
No one knows what goes on in a person's life but this may have been suicide by etc.

Hard not to know combining Fentanyl with Oxycodone AND alcohol is a lethal combination. Unless you want to harm yourself, to me its hard to believe you would knowingly ingest all of that.
Synthetic drugs are a crapshoot.
Maybe Skaggs had a habit or a specific recipe he liked to use. No regulation on these synthetic drugs. He could’ve been using something he’s done a bunch of times and just got a really potent batch.
Fentanyl is a component in the new “supermeth.” Manufacturers use in in black tar heroin. This is why first responders all carry narcan.
I’m just speculating.
Pretty sad for a young adult to go out this way.

BobbyFord

Secret Agent Man
Contributor
Top Bottom