Tyler Skaggs - RIP

Discussion in 'Sports and Entertainment Center' started by BobbyFord, Jul 2, 2019.

1. BobbyFord

BobbyFord Resident Gearhead Contributor

2. DUN24

DUN24 Skeptical of the Spectacle

This is a shame man. This ball club has had alot of tragedy around them, cannot catch a break. I enjoyed watching this kid pitch. RIP.

3. ToyYoda

ToyYoda Team Owner

Hate to see anybody this young lose their life. RIP.

4. BobbyFord

5. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

It's a damn shame. A lot of people can't handle fame and fortune.

BobbyFord likes this.
  6. DUN24

BobbyFord likes this.
  7. DUN24

He seemed to be handling it fine. It's pretty shocking. He was a clean cut dude.

8. Johali

Johali Team Owner Contributor

Or so we thought. That crap ruins a lot of people famous or not. I'm sure that we'll hear more eventually.

9. Reck

Reck Team Owner

No one knows what goes on in a person's life but this may have been suicide by etc.

Hard not to know combining Fentanyl with Oxycodone AND alcohol is a lethal combination. Unless you want to harm yourself, to me its hard to believe you would knowingly ingest all of that.

10. BobbyFord

That fentanyl shitt is bad news. We need to severely increase the penalties for possession and trafficking.

11. BobbyFord

Synthetic drugs are a crapshoot.
    Maybe Skaggs had a habit or a specific recipe he liked to use. No regulation on these synthetic drugs. He could’ve been using something he’s done a bunch of times and just got a really potent batch.
    Fentanyl is a component in the new “supermeth.” Manufacturers use in in black tar heroin. This is why first responders all carry narcan.
    I’m just speculating.
    Pretty sad for a young adult to go out this way.

DUN24 and Reck like this.
  12. BobbyFord