United States of BACON

Mmmmm.....bacon. Best main course for breakfast.

demotivational-posters-breakfast-of-champions.jpg

I watched a few minutes of this show yesterday (didn't even know I had the channel), and while I love bacon, there are limits. Some things are better wrapped in bacon, but, um, this show is over the top. And the host? Bet he's not even 40 yet, and will most likely die by 55. His life revolves around bacon, and it shows.

I watched a few minutes of this show yesterday (didn't even know I had the channel), and while I love bacon, there are limits. Some things are better wrapped in bacon, but, um, this show is over the top. And the host? Bet he's not even 40 yet, and will most likely die by 55. His life revolves around bacon, and it shows.
I agree whole-heartedly. I love bacon, and I like it on sandwiches, burgers, and in a salad. The bacon pieces in the waffle batter is the only thing I saw on the half hour or so I watched that looked even remotely good. And yes, I was kind of expecting the host to just stroke out right in the middle of a meal on there. I wonder if he just has a permanent port somewhere for his monthly angioplasty procedures.

Back
Top Bottom