Unlimited Race Thread

Anyone who doesn't care to watch the Pre-Race(I love watching it) the green flag is at 8:35pm. So get over there a little before that.

Info for the new members. TRL should be back in time for the 500 and she always starts and pins the cup races. If she doesn't make it back In time I'm sure she'll get someone else to do it. Damn I'm ready for some racin.

Info for the new members. TRL should be back in time for the 500 and she always starts and pins the cup races. If she doesn't make it back In time I'm sure she'll get someone else to do it. Damn I'm ready for some racin.

You and me both

when are the h'ore divers being served?? Pizza, Beer and munchies??? :idunno:

Yeah, and honestly, I'm surprised he came back. But if little crap like this incident keeps him flustered, I give him another year or two and he's out.

Yeah, and honestly, I'm surprised he came back. But if little crap like this incident keeps him flustered, I give him another year or two and he's out.
After a race or two maybe he'll get the edge worked off.

well, I have the beer and munchies...no pizza though...

you can keep the H'ore divers...:bleh:

For you old heads...TRL, maybe Whiz, who used to "serve" drinks back in the day...? Had to have been 15 years ago....

I'm damn glad he seem's to be back from his troubles though. He walked around in a haze long enough.

I missed old Tony. The Ward incident and then the accident with his leg really messed him up emotionally for awhile. I thought we'd never get him back to himself. He's already tried to talk Miss Budweiser out of her panties, all we need now is for him to land a good punch this season and he'll be 100% Old Smoke.

I have a seared chicken Slouvaki on wheat pita with lemon and rasberry infused water and some homemade granola.

Healthy stuff ya know?

when are the h'ore divers being served?? Pizza, Beer and munchies??? :idunno:

They are going to beat this Jeff Gordon storyline to the point that I'm going to ready for him to retire just so they will shut heck up.

They are going to beat this Jeff Gordon storyline to the point that I'm going to ready for him to retire just so they will shut heck up.
Just think, we only have 37 weeks left to hear about it

Do we really need a half-hour pre-race show right after a two-hour pre-race show for an exhibition race? Good grief.

Back
Top Bottom