UNSAFE AT ANY SPEED: INSIDE THE KURT BUSCH SEX SCANDAL

dpkimmel2001

Team Owner
Wow - Kurt Busch makes the National Enquirer. :eek:

NASCAR fans got the surprise of their lives when top racer KURT BUSCH was spotted kissing a pretty blonde following a recent victory – and the beauty wasn’t his wife EVA!

Incredibly, only after the new gal was identified as 33-year-old Patricia Driscoll did Busch acknowledge that he had split from his wife of five years and that they’ve been secretly em*broiled in a divorce since early June.

Kurt’s flagrant flaunting of his new squeeze has ignited a messy sex scandal, rocking a sport associated with American family values.

“This was a complete public relations debacle for Kurt,” declared a close source. “Here he was, winning a race after a long drought, and he’s cozying up to a gal in the winner’s circle who’s not his wife – right on national TV!

“Other drivers knew Kurt and Eva had split, but he had made no public announcement about it. So he ended up looking like a total heel.”

Kurt, 33, had long ago spun out with fans over his unruly behavior. But they liked 34- year-old Eva and credited her with getting her bad boy husband back on track after he was named the third most hated athlete in America.

Winner of 23 NASCAR Sprint Cup races, Kurt – the brother of racing superstar Kyle – has been known to be as temperamental as he is talented.

Kurt won the overall NASCAR championship in 2004, but his race sponsor Newell Rubbermaid still considered dumping him over his surly attitude.

The following year, his team owner, Roush Racing, gave Busch the heave-ho after he clashed with cops during a Phoenix, Ariz., traffic stop.

But friends say he shifted gears and became a more likeable guy thanks to his 2006 marriage to Eva.

“She was great for Kurt – she was by his side for all his races and was well-liked at the track,” divulged a friend. “A lot of people said she helped make a man out of him. He didn’t act like a spoiled brat around the track any longer.”Still, his friend says that Kurt became increasingly restless.

“This sport is hard on relationships and marriages – it’s an 11-months-out-of-the-year job and you’re on the road constantly. You could tell Kurt wasn’t happy.”

But the driver kept his lips sealed about his marital crash even as he began squiring Patricia, the chief executive of Maryland-based Frontline Defense Systems.

“It was a bad move on Kurt’s part not to give NASCAR fans some clue about what was going on in his personal life,” said the close source. “Fans had a reason to hate him all over again!”

It wasn’t until Kurt roared into the victory lane recently at California’s Infineon Raceway that he broke the stunning news – by kissing Patricia.

Meanwhile, a rep for Kurt confirmed to The ENQUIRER the divorce is be*ing finalized but said it is “amicable and respectful,” and “each wishes the other only the best.”

INSIDE THE KURT BUSCH SEX SCANDAL

I've heard of couples splitting up before without it being referred to as a "sex scandal". :rolleyes:

I've heard of couples splitting up before without it being referred to as a "sex scandal". :rolleyes:

True enough but we are talking the National Enquirer. I have this sneaky suspicion that they tend to exaggerate their stories sometimes. :rolleyes:

i couldn't care less about kurt's marriage or his current girlfriend, sorry national enquirer. <g> being the third most hated athlete in america is news to me. as for being booted from roush, i seem to recall jamie mac's early signing having more to do with his departure than the traffic stop.

i couldn't care less about kurt's marriage or his current girlfriend, sorry national enquirer. <g> being the third most hated athlete in america is news to me. as for being booted from roush, i seem to recall jamie mac's early signing having more to do with his departure than the traffic stop.

Roush suspended him immediately after that mishap in Phoenix. He was a lame duck at the time anyway.

Yep. This is a whole bunch of words about nothing. I guess there wasn't any alien/human sex scandles to report this week.

My grandmother subscribed to the Enquirer years ago. She read it from cover to cover --- couldn't wait for the next issue. :D

It's fun to read as long as you treat it for what it's worth. That's why most keep it as reading material in their bathroom. ;)

It's not all true. Just Big Foot, UFO stories and Bat Boy. Those are the only true stories!

lol The writers need to come up with a way to put all 3 into the same, off the wall story. Lets try...

Bat Boy mystery revealed. Aliens abducted Big Foot and Fathered Bat Boy in kinky Martian sex scandal!

lol The writers need to come up with a way to put all 3 into the same, off the wall story. Lets try...

Bat Boy mystery revealed. Aliens abducted Big Foot and Fathered Bat Boy in kinky Martian sex scandal!

Bat Boy mystery revealed. Aliens abducted Big Foot and Fathered Bat Boy in kinky Mark Martin sex scandal!

I had to work NASCAR in there to. Remember where we are posting. :D

Bat Boy mystery revealed. Aliens abducted Big Foot and Fathered Bat Boy in kinky Mark Martin sex scandal!

I had to work NASCAR in there to. Remember where we are posting. :D

lol One more change.

Bat Boy mystery revealed. Aliens abducted Big Foot and Fathered Bat Boy in kinky Mark Martian sex scandal!

Actually, The National Enquirer has a solid track record.

Statistically, they're not much worse than many mainstream media outlets, especially those mainstream outlets that have an agenda.

Actually, The National Enquirer has a solid track record.

Statistically, they're not much worse than many mainstream media outlets, especially those mainstream outlets that have an agenda.

Hmmmm...someone isn't counting Martian stories in their stastics. ;)

Hmmmm...someone isn't counting Martian stories in their stastics. ;)

You're mistaking the National Enquirer with the Weekly World News and The Sun tabloid.

The Enquirer abandoned that format long ago, and since has even been nominated for Puliter prizes. Sure, they exaggarate things but that doesn't make them any worse than FOX "News" or The Washington Examiner.

Sure, they exaggarate things but that doesn't make them any worse than FOX "News" or The Washington Examiner.

TexasRaceLady

There, there, lie quiet now Andy. You just had a bad dream.

AndyMarquisLive

No --

Smoke14

Sure -- remember me -- your old pal, Smoke14

Mopardh9

And me -- Mopardh9

VaDirt

You couldn't forget my face, could you?

Andy

No. But it wasn't a dream -- it was a place. And you -- and you -- and you -- and you were there.

Blaze88

Oh --
(others laugh)

Andy

But you couldn't have been, could you?

TexasRaceLady

Oh, we dream lots of silly things when we --

Andy

No, TexasRaceLady -- this was a real, truly live place. And I remember that some of it wasn't very nice.... Well, at least the Kyle Busch threads.... but most of it was beautiful. But just the same, all I kept saying to everybody was, I want to go home. And they sent me home.

Andy

Doesn't anybody believe me?

chromehorn

Of course we believe you, Andy.

Andy

Oh, but anyway, I'm home!

Home! And this is my forum -- and you're all here! And I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again, because I love you all! And -- Oh, TexasRaceLady -- there's no place like home!

:D

Glad you liked it. I thought maybe I had drank too much coffee and the message may have been lost in translation.

Personally, I think that y'all are way off base criticizing the Nation Enquirer as you are. You forget that it might be one of the most informative periodicals in the USA, (Well maybe the Star beats it out).

It tells us the things the more credible news magazines won't tell us. Like, for example, if it weren't for the Enquirer we'd probably never know that Elvis is alive and living in a high-priced nursing home on the outskirts of Bozeman, Montana.

And I have never read or heard anything from the mainstream media about the love child of Sarah Palin and John McCain being adopted by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt?

And how about the Oregon woman who gave birth to a child fathered by Sasquatch

These are all things the media, with malice and forethought, keeps from us! Maybe you could go a little easier on this outstanding example of journalistic expertise?

TexasRaceLady

There, there, lie quiet now Andy. You just had a bad dream.

AndyMarquisLive

No --

Smoke14

Sure -- remember me -- your old pal, Smoke14

Mopardh9

And me -- Mopardh9

VaDirt

You couldn't forget my face, could you?

Andy

No. But it wasn't a dream -- it was a place. And you -- and you -- and you -- and you were there.

Blaze88

Oh --
(others laugh)

Andy

But you couldn't have been, could you?

TexasRaceLady

Oh, we dream lots of silly things when we --

Andy

No, TexasRaceLady -- this was a real, truly live place. And I remember that some of it wasn't very nice.... Well, at least the Kyle Busch threads.... but most of it was beautiful. But just the same, all I kept saying to everybody was, I want to go home. And they sent me home.

Andy

Doesn't anybody believe me?

chromehorn

Of course we believe you, Andy.

Andy

Oh, but anyway, I'm home!

Home! And this is my forum -- and you're all here! And I'm not going to leave here ever, ever again, because I love you all! And -- Oh, TexasRaceLady -- there's no place like home!

:D

You owe me a new keyboard and monitor. :beerbang:

Somebody else reported on this a few weeks back. I remember Busch himself being asked why he never mentioned this and basically said it was nobody's business. I wish I could remember where I saw that. It turned into a debate on whether the personal lives of those in sports should be front page news in the sports section or not. But what's reported by the Enquirer is legit, but nothing new.

I still can't believe that people call Colbert or Stewart "news". All they're doing is taking the edge off it and making things into a cartoonish genre.

Back
Top Bottom