Upset in progress, Wisconsion/Ohio

The Badgers are destroying the Buckeyes right now. 21-0 in the 2nd quarter.
Don't get your panties in a wad. NC State was down 21-0 in the first quarter and came back to tie, and actually led the game in the final quarter, only to lose in OT. I've seen three touchdown leads go away quickly many times.

Don't get your panties in a wad. NC State was down 21-0 in the first quarter and came back to tie, and actually led the game in the final quarter, only to lose in OT. I've seen three touchdown leads go away quickly many times.
this wasn't one of those times. surprising but a big tumble for OS.

Nothing surprises me anymore. I had a feeling that their special teams was gonna bite them in the @ss again in a big game. I also had my doubts about their defense. They finally had a nice running game, which all the experts said would be the key to going undefeated, but the special teams and defense killed 'em. I didn't think this team was ready to be ranked number one in the country and I was right.

Oh well, they can still win the Big 10 and beat Michigan, and maybe even throw in a Rose Bowl win. That would be a pretty sweet year anyway.

I don't think that was a mjor upset really, if OS had been ranked #1 all season ....then yeh. Well 2 down today, OS and Nebraska. I think Oklahoma will be ranked #1 after BCS rankings come out today, maybe Boise #2.

I don't think that was a mjor upset really, if OS had been ranked #1 all season ....then yeh. Well 2 down today, OS and Nebraska. I think Oklahoma will be ranked #1 after BCS rankings come out today, maybe Boise #2.
Oregon, Boise then Oklahoma with TCU and Auburn top five.

Oregon, Boise then Oklahoma with TCU and Auburn top five.

Boise will continue to sink in the BCS standings as the season progresses. Strength of schedule will be their demise. Every week the other teams improve their strength of schedule while Boise's gets worse and worse.

Back
Top Bottom