Urban Meyer

i like ohio state. i'm sure that they will win under urban meyer. urban meyer will still be a first class jerk.

As I stated in another thread, as a huge Buckeye fan, I'm pretty happy to hear that he is going to be our next head coach. I never have liked the guy myself, but then he wasn't our coach at the time. He always has come across as extremely arrogant at the very least.

But he is from Ohio. Born in Toledo, Ohio and raised in Ashtabula, Ohio. He went to Cincinnati (where he played defensive back) and got his Masters at The Ohio State University. He started his coaching career as a graduate assistant at OSU as well.

Enjoy, he is a arrogant SOB. He is a winner though, and after sanctions are laid down on The Buckeyes, he will probrably take his team to NAT CHAMP game really quick, only to lose to the SEC again. Watch out Big Blue!!!

There is a press conference scheduled for 5:15pm today where he will be announced as the new head coach.

What happened to all the wanting to spend time with family and his health issues? Sounds like someone just wanted out of Florida for some reason.

6 MILL A year probably makes the divorce papers taste a little better. It will also buy one helluva pace maker for when he loses to Nick Saban again. ROLL TIDE!!!hehehehe

6 MILL A year probably makes the divorce papers taste a little better. It will also buy one helluva pace maker for when he loses to Nick Saban again. ROLL TIDE!!!hehehehe

The deal is actually $4 million a year for 6 years with another .4 million a year in retention bonuses. I had heard it was for like $40 million over 7 years, but that was inaccurate according to yesterday's reports. Either way, it is a hell of a lot of money for a college football coach. But, as with most any other big time college football program, they are pretty much printing money.

Back
Top Bottom