Urgent question about Charlotte speedway

• Thread starter 4xchampncountin
  • Start date

4xchampncountin

I have been bidding on 2 tickets to the Saturday night race on May 25th I believe. It says they are in the east grandstands. General Admission in the first 6 rows. Are these terrible seats? Can you not really see the track from there? The bidding ends in like 20 minutes...6:55pm or EST. Please help!

Track map

Hope this helps..I've never been there, but the first six rows might be a little low to see the track. But you can always move.

Never mind. I just checked Lowe's moter speedway's web site and I can buy directly from them for less than they are going for on ebay. Sorry to bother you guys with this. <_<

Was going to say...the only tix's I'd ever buy off of ebay would be for Bristol. And I was lucky enough to get season tix's for Bristol this year, so that won't be a prob. :)

I've seen tickets that are considered worse than the tix's I've had at Michigan for the past six years, that I get directly from MIS, getting twice as much as what I pay for mine on ebay, and I've never had a problem trying to upgrade my tix's there or adding tix's if I need them. So I guess, buyer beware.

I had no problem getting awesome tix's for the Winston at Lowe's last year. Only prob is that we were so high up & it was so cold, we froze our butts off!!

But I know where to go if I ever need to sell any of my tix's....ebay :lol:

Back
Top Bottom