USAC 2021

Yeah not a lot to that one

Young man overdoes it ... slugs the wall on a warmup lap.

77 - Sussex

Time for 4 straight in PA, hopefully my work schedule and weather let's me hit one. Grandview Thursday, Big Diamond Friday, BAPS Saturday, Path Valley Sunday

Alright I got my advanced ticket set for Grandview on Thursday, sprints are joined by the main class weekly at Grandview NASCAR sanctioned dirt mods. Hopefully they don't pull what Williams Grove did a couple weeks back on me and cancel for cold.

Made it to Grandview which if you've never been is on top of a hill for an unseasonably cold night of racing
20210422_165139.jpg

I wonder what it would take to get a Posse driver or two to take the wing off and give it a shot. A lot bigger payday, for one. I miss the days when you'd occasionally see wing guys do that.
You'd probably have better luck for one at the big 3 Grandview isn't central Pa it's eastern so it's a little more of a drive for most.

Big shoutout to USAC and Grandview for getting this show in and fast on a day that the high was 46 with a strong wind and is currently 39

I think Paul Neinhiser (I probably spelled that wrong) is tired of turn 1 at Big Diamond biked it in qualifying and now the heat race

Really good race tonight, which I watched the replay of after the WoO races. Tanner Thorson finally gets a sprint win (his first) after a fierce battle with Jake Swanson.

I was surprised it was his first since I've known his name for a few years, but I guess with me tuning into USAC more then I had in the past I was putting all 3 series together in my head and not remember who wins in what.

Back
Top Bottom