USAC 2022

USAC National Midgets ... Buddy Kofoid takes night 2 at Jefferson County.

Jerry Coons Jr., Zach Daum and Jade Avedisian. Helluva race and a wild finish.

McIntosh decided that he needed to run over Timms on the front stretch, leading Timms to slide him in 1 and 2, McIntosh doesn't have a brake pedal, takes them both out, Kofoid benefits. That's the second time I've seen McIntosh racing like that in the past couple weeks, gets old fast.

Cody Swanson whipped the field.

100 laps wire to wire.

Ballou took Bacon out, causing a nasty flip.

A few laps later, he did the same thing to CJ Leary, same result. Leary ran across the infield and kicked Ballou 2 or 3 times while he was sitting in his car.

It was all very exciting. 😇

Watched the race replay. Ballou is a clown for doing that to Bacon. The Leary incident was a tad different, as Leary badly blew the corner, and then tried to reclaim the racing groove once Ballou was already there.

The racing itself was wild and good aside from that. They were wrestling those beasts around like bucking broncos.

Watched the race replay. Ballou is a clown for doing that to Bacon. The Leary incident was a tad different, as Leary badly blew the corner, and then tried to reclaim the racing groove once Ballou was already there.

The racing itself was wild and good aside from that. They were wrestling those beasts around like bucking broncos.
They said during qualifying that the one driver was a former rodeo cowboy and I said to my wife that is a career change that makes sense.

Christner just said that teams get "60 minutes" in the work area to make repairs once the lineup is set. That would make for some long shows.

Back
Top Bottom