USAC 2022

1665788953472.jpeg

It's nice a driver can go WFO around the track without somebody having their dress blown up about it lol.

Kaylee Bryson qualifies 2nd at The Springfield Mile.

Badass is the only way to describe that.

20 laps down.

Bryson, CJ Leary, Justin Grant, Shane ****rum

Great battle for the lead.

Leary on the bottom, Bryson ripping the top.

Red flag.

Mike Haggenbottom hooks the guard rail and tumbles end over end, high in the air. Bryson still leads.

Changing spark plugs on Bryson’s car during open red flag.

Fluid on the ground under the engine. We’ll see if it lasts.

Helluva battle up front between Bryson and Leary.

Now in traffic ... Bryson pulling away.

Restart. Bryson pulls away.

Justin Grant, Logan Seavey and Kody Swanson are lurking back there.

Yellow. Korey Wayant shreds a left rear.

Good chance to cool tires for the leaders. 28 to go. 14 of 30 starters still on the lead lap.

be cool to see a Bryson vs Deegan battle. wonder who would win
Dirt?
pavement?

Or Jade Avedisian, Taylor Reimer, Maria Cofer or Mariah Ede. It won’t be long before one or more of the five get to the entry levels of NASCAR.

Bryson will be in the asphalt version of the Pierce Chevrolet Silver Crown car on Saturday at IRP.

Or Jade Avedisian, Taylor Reimer, Maria Cofer or Mariah Ede. It won’t be long before one or more of the five get to the entry levels of NASCAR.

Bryson will be in the asphalt version of the Pierce Chevrolet Silver Crown car on Saturday at IRP.
@aunty dive as someone who has driven these open wheel cars, what impresses you the most about Bryson?

Seems like alot of the female drivers have toyota as the sponsor.
Even Deegan did at the start
Good your manufacturer @Revman

@aunty dive as someone who has driven these open wheel cars, what impresses you the most about Bryson?
She doesn’t roll over if someone goes by and she goes “where they ain’t” ... usually to the top.

Tim Clauson knows a thing or two about racecar drivers.

And Jade Avedisian is just as good. Maybe better.

I have an Amber B shirt as she IS from MB.,,,

But I think I might have to support Kaylee with my $$

@StandOnIt

I just noticed that Bryson is from OK. I noticed her accent. Did you happen to catch her in her younger days racing?

Back
Top Bottom