USAC 2024

1703183775907.jpeg

Interesting.... Also, the semi front row will be reserved for the fastest 2 non-transfers.

I’m very excited to attend my first ever USAC Silver Crown race on July 20th. This is honestly a huge deal for the town and located. The state fair board had already decided to demolish the 100+ year old track. They were only racing there one weekend per year during the state fair, but it was a big race. Track supporters fought and fought and the the board listened and is giving them, at this time one more year. They’re really going all out to give this track a second chance. I’m assuming that attendance will be a huge factor in whether they choose to demolish the track at the end of the year or not. It used to be a family tradition for us to go to The Hutch Nationals during the state fair, so I’m very glad the board listened and decided, at least for one more year, to leave the track there.

I’m very excited to attend my first ever USAC Silver Crown race on July 20th. This is honestly a huge deal for the town and located. The state fair board had already decided to demolish the 100+ year old track. They were only racing there one weekend per year during the state fair, but it was a big race. Track supporters fought and fought and the the board listened and is giving them, at this time one more year. They’re really going all out to give this track a second chance. I’m assuming that attendance will be a huge factor in whether they choose to demolish the track at the end of the year or not. It used to be a family tradition for us to go to The Hutch Nationals during the state fair, so I’m very glad the board listened and decided, at least for one more year, to leave the track there.

I’d like to make it out to Kansas for USAC or perhaps Belleville High Banks. USAC Silver Crown has a nice group of drivers on par with any other racing series.

I’d like to make it out to Kansas for USAC or perhaps Belleville High Banks. USAC Silver Crown has a nice group of drivers on par with any other racing series.

I've never been to Belleville. I just watched highlights of the Silver Crowne race there from last year and it looked pretty intense. Depending on my schedule, maybe I'll make a trip up there as well. Though it's a straight shot, It's about a 2 1/2 hour drive (T, so not ideal with how late some of the races go.

Chili Bowl and the USAC triple crown. That would be a heck of a deal. Abacus Racing has the equipment for it also.
Have to come up with a name for doing that it's never been done.

Seavey has to beat last year's winner Justin Grant and runner up Brady Bacon in the Sprints. That isn't any cakewalk.

Back
Top Bottom