USAC Indiana Midget Week # 23

Racetrack bites another one.

Gavin Miller flips from the lead.

Denny drove a pretty flawless race, Jade finished 8th, not bad against that bunch.
She is only 16 but she seems like one that would be fully capable of doing almost anything she pursues long term, as least as far driving talent goes.

I wonder if any ARCA and preferably some truck opportunities will be coming her way in the near future.
You never know for sure what a driver can do as they advance until it happens but she seems like the real thing (no disrespect meant with any of the terminology).

She is only 16 but she seems like one that would be fully capable of doing almost anything she pursues long term, as least as far driving talent goes.

I wonder if any ARCA and preferably some truck opportunities will be coming her way in the near future.
You never know for sure what a driver can do as they advance until it happens but she seems like the real thing (no disrespect meant with any of the terminology).
I'm pretty confident somebody will pick her up and at least give her a tryout. I can see her in a Sprinter myself. Go up that pathway.

The top 5 were all under the existing 2016 track record at Gas City

1686178859995.png

Well Buddy Kofoid was leading the week long points but he's getting in the 410 ride Hunter Schurenberg got taken out of with the all stars

Back
Top Bottom