Valaoline coming on board for Larson

Since the OP is light on info

April 27, 2021 at 10:04 AM
Valvoline has expanded its partnership with 13-time NASCAR Cup Series champions Hendrick Motorsports by adding primary sponsorship of playoff-contending drivers Kyle Larson and William Byron for the next two seasons.
In both 2021 and 2022, America’s first motor oil brand will be a primary sponsor of Larson’s No. 5 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1LE for three Cup Series events and Byron’s No. 24 team for two. Valvoline’s five annual primary races is an increase of three over its program from 2018-2020.

There must be a misunderstanding, because the forum experts said no sponsor would ever touch Kyle Larson again...but come to think of it the same ones said he would never be back in NASCAR because no big dollar team would ever hire him again and he probably wouldn't race for a low budget team. Well I guess we still don't know if he would drive for a low budget team. :) All joking aside, good for Byron and Kyle.

There must be a misunderstanding, because the forum experts said no sponsor would ever touch Kyle Larson again...but come to think of it the same ones said he would never be back in NASCAR because no big dollar team would ever hire him again and he probably wouldn't race for a low budget team. Well I guess we still don't know if he would drive for a low budget team. :) All joking aside, good for Byron and Kyle.
Those forum experts are eerily quiet as of this moment. Good for everyone involved with the 5 and also the 24 gets a piece of that Valvoline pie too .

Someone is going to tell us that this isn't really a new sponsorship because it is well known that many Hendrick dealerships already use Valvoline oil.
As for me... :partytime:booya:
Well I’d agree with you except that Valvoline is found/sold at Walmart and is a Business to Consumer product. I think that checks the previously stated criteria

RH - hi valvoline, this is rick hendrick
Valvoline - yes mr hendrick
RH - you want to continue to sell oil in my 93 car dealerships?
V - of course we do
RH - then send a bigger check and we will throw a big sticker on this unsponsored guys race car
V - ok

I also thought it said Vasoline lol

Pretty great to see Valvoline back in NASCAR!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

This was the closest thread I could find that was related to HMS and Larson's wraps so I will put this here. It is cool to see multi time NHRA pro stock world champion Greg Anderson running the blue and white Hendrick wrap this weekend at the Charlotte race paying homage to Ricky Hendrick.

Back
Top Bottom