ValleyStar Credit Union 300 at Martinsville Speedway, AKA Christmas

AndyMarquisLive

I love short track racing (Taylor's Version)
Heat races are about to go green in the ValleyStar Credit Union 300 at Martinsville Speedway.

Feature race tonight at 7pm, live on FansChoice.tv and MRN Radio. Dave Moody on the call.

72555326_10157591521479437_4993514641175871488_o.jpg

I love how some of these same grassroots racing people call NASCAR gimmicky. This **** is unwatchable lol

So, during commercial, MRN was doing a mic check.

They asked Hannah Newhouse and she said she was on the PA last time and knows how this ends.

:XXROFL::XXROFL:

@AndyMarquisLive was JR there? I noticed he wasn't on NBC yesterday, not sure if he was on today for qualifying but I know he had two drivers in that race.

I was!! I think he led every lap. Sitting in entry of turn 1 he sounded like a sewing machine.... Berry that is

I wish Josh Berry would get a shot at JRM more in that #8 all-star car but I'm guessing he can't bring/find finding that Truex/Burton/Zane Smith can.

I wish Josh Berry would get a shot at JRM more in that #8 all-star car but I'm guessing he can't bring/find finding that Truex/Burton/Zane Smith can.

I agree. Berry is an incredible talent.

I've seen people dominate at Martinsville and win, and people dominate and lose. But that was a supreme asskicking he put on.

Back
Top Bottom