Vikqueens are FINISHED!!!!!

Bucky Badger

Go Kyle Go
Brett you should have hung it up and went out on top of your game. I hope it was worth it physically and mentally.:beerbang:

I saw him this morning on the news. Man, I'm surprised he's still playing. His hair is totally white and he has tons of wrinkles. Time to hang it up man.

I saw him this morning on the news. Man, I'm surprised he's still playing. His hair is totally white and he has tons of wrinkles. Time to hang it up man.

Yeah....I guess some people just don't know when to say enough is enough. He probably took another 10 years off his body this year

I just wish he would hang it up already so that I can start to root for the Vikings again. I really like Adrian Peterson, Jared Allen and a lot of the other guys on that team, but I just can't root for Favre. That guy is a complete tool. It is also painful to watch the announcers constantly try to make excuses for him when he throws yet another interception or fumbles yet again, then praise him unabashedly when he actually does something right or a pass he had no business throwing into that coverage somehow miraculously is caught by his guy.

Poor mng decisions, have really set the Vikes back at least 2 years!

Poor mng decisions, have really set the Vikes back at least 2 years!
yep, childress mortgaged the future on an aging qb and average supporting cast. worked great last year, this year caught up with them. at least childress got a contract extension for a few weeks before being fired. another case of incompetent owners imo. <g>

yep, childress mortgaged the future on an aging qb and average supporting cast. worked great last year, this year caught up with them. at least childress got a contract extension for a few weeks before being fired. another case of incompetent owners imo. <g>

agreed

Back
Top Bottom