Ward Burton out of #22 Cat Car

E

Excellerator

Its official! Bill Davis Racing will have a new driver for the 2003 Winston Cup Series in their #22 CAT car. Ward Burton has been replaced in the #22 with driver M.S. Mouse.

Originally posted by Excellerator
Its official! Bill Davis Racing will have a new driver for the 2003 Winston Cup Series in their #22 CAT car. Ward Burton has been replaced in the #22 with driver M.S. Mouse.

Bad Excellerator, now

I wonder if MS. Mouse can talk better than waaaaaaaaard...lol jk.

who cares about the mouse......... look at the naughty lady:lovewow: :lovewow: :lovewow: lol

I was gonna raise hell about the Ward joke, but I got distracted. I just want to meet her parents and thank them in person. :booya: :booya:

everything is a blur right now TN-ward-fan, who cares who bashes who.......... i need to find that shirt for my wife

Originally posted by FANOF5
i am lucky, my wife has what she has............ call me lucky

Take it she is sitting next to you now. I get it. :growl:

TN-Ward-Fan--Just what did her parents have to do with that or should I say those!!???

thank god i live in this day and age, think of how unfortunate the men who lived before the plastic age were...:(

Originally posted by 6_17_97_99
thank god i live in this day and age, think of how unfortunate the men who lived before the plastic age were...:(

Of course. some of that isn't plastic. Some of that can be due to the drugs they give the cows and hams to make them fatter. There was something on TV about this, maybe thats why the girls are are bigger now than they were. No complaints out of me. :D

I think they're real. Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and an honest politician all told me so.

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
I think they're real.  Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and an honest politician all told me so.

I didn't notice what everyone is talking about, I only look at a persons face. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom