Ward

two weeks in a row that struggling teams won...........congrats to ward:D

Yeah Ward!!!! and happy for you too TN Ward Fan!

:beerchug:

Thumbs up to the Cat team.!

Put themselves in position and capitalized when the opportunity was there. Once Kenseth had problems no one near the front could touch him.

I reckon sombody best go fetch Tn Ward Fan, he's likely out dancing on them Blue Ridges and raisin' all sorts of cane!!:D

Update:
TN Ward Fan was last seen turning cart wheels, laughing hysterically, and shouting praises to God, Ward and anyone else listening. If it weren't for the mountain I think you all would have heard him yelling. Our poor Elvis was howling. If he makes it back in the house I will let you all know.

Good to see Ward win, he needed it after the horid season he has been having after Daytona, Good job Ward.

All I got to say is

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by FANOF5
two weeks in a row that struggling teams won...........congrats to ward:D

Kyle's turn!!!!!!!!!

Congrats to Ward!!!!!!

hey, this is New Hampshire, i think the lady luck has her Burton's mistaken..:)...congrats to Ward

Good Job 22 team!! Wish I could have seen the end! Had to leave before it was over. Really glad Ward won! Can't wait to see which team gets the win next week!:D

Don't mind see Ward win. That way we get to hear him interviewed. What a DrawL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fired up for Ward, thats awesome. notice they said no bad luck all day, and he wins;)

Congrats to Ward and the whole 22 team.:beerchug:
also congrats to Tn Ward fan. you have done a great job of taking the good with the bad.:beerchug:

Back
Top Bottom