Watch Team MER drivers LIVE this weekend on HDNet, June 13 & 14 from 1:00pm-4:00pm ea

M

MOCA

Watch Team MER drivers LIVE this weekend on HDNet, June 13 & 14 from 1:00pm-4:00pm

Watch Team MER drivers LIVE this coming weekend, June 13 & 14 on HD-Net during the Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Series “Formula X” event at New Jersey Motorsports Park.

Can series points leader, Marc Miller, extend his points lead in his #28 Mazda Owners Club of America / RaceNowForAutism.org MX-5? Will one of his Team MER teammates break through with a first career win?

Zach Ply heads into the weekend 4th in the standings. Nick Mancuso ran as high as 3rd in the last event at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Mark and Mike Jenkins return to the
series after a strong 2nd and 4th place showing in the season opener at Road Atlanta. Both Jeff Mosing and Christopher Rhoades have logged Top-10 results this season.

The defending champions continue to focus on an unprecedented 4th series championship.

Be sure to tune in Saturday, June 13 at 1:00pm EST on HDNet and Sunday, June 14 at 1:00pm EST to watch the double-header LIVE, for the first time ever!

I did not know the MX 5 Cup series was getting live coverage on HDNet this year. Sounds much better than the 1 hour tape delayed shows on regional sports networks. I unfortunately don't get HDNet anymore but I used to watch their live NASCAR East/West coverage and thought they did a great job. Sounds good for the series.

Watch Team MER drivers LIVE this coming weekend, June 13 & 14 on HD-Net during the Playboy Mazda MX-5 Cup Series “Formula X” event at New Jersey Motorsports Park.

Can series points leader, Marc Miller, extend his points lead in his #28 Mazda Owners Club of America / RaceNowForAutism.org MX-5? Will one of his Team MER teammates break through with a first career win?

Zach Ply heads into the weekend 4th in the standings. Nick Mancuso ran as high as 3rd in the last event at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca. Mark and Mike Jenkins return to the
series after a strong 2nd and 4th place showing in the season opener at Road Atlanta. Both Jeff Mosing and Christopher Rhoades have logged Top-10 results this season.

The defending champions continue to focus on an unprecedented 4th series championship.

Be sure to tune in Saturday, June 13 at 1:00pm EST on HDNet and Sunday, June 14 at 1:00pm EST to watch the double-header LIVE, for the first time ever!
I was at the Mazda Cup race at NJMP last year. Pretty cool stuff. :yay:

They actually put all of last year's races on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MazdaMX5Cup

That's the reason the ARCA Series got coverage on Comcast.

I did not know the MX 5 Cup series was getting live coverage on HDNet this year. Sounds much better than the 1 hour tape delayed shows on regional sports networks. I unfortunately don't get HDNet anymore but I used to watch their live NASCAR East/West coverage and thought they did a great job. Sounds good for the series.

HDNet isn't avaliable at all in Maryland. I have DirecTV HD, and it's blacked out in the area. All the channels that actually air sports (and not stupid ass ESPN pundits) aren't avaliable here except Versus.

Comcast Sports Net DC doesn't air national programming, unless it's some stupid documentary. I looked at their schedules and they won't be airing the USAR races at all. :mad:

And Maryland is THE only state AmericaOne isn't avaliable in... go figure. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom