Watkins Glenn Pre-Race Thread

Every time I think Hocevar finally has his head on straight, he makes a giant bonehead move.

1726339506327.jpeg

Want to know what fascinates me about this sport? Well, a lot of things, but MTJ qualifying second does. He hasn't been the same recently on road courses. What made him great at Sonoma was managing tire wear. He gets to the Glen with the new tire which puts a premium on tire wear, and look at his speed. The fascinating part is to see if this translates to the race. Could we be looking at a classic MTJ rout, or are his two qualifying laps flashes in the pan?

Denny Hamlin back against the wall. He has to have a decent day, or he is in trouble IMO. Road courses aren't Denny's thing....

Denny Hamlin back against the wall. He has to have a decent day, or he is in trouble IMO. Road courses aren't Denny's thing....
Don't worry. Every other word out of the gerbils mouth will be toyota today. Cut off will be the other.

Want to know what fascinates me about this sport? Well, a lot of things, but MTJ qualifying second does. He hasn't been the same recently on road courses. What made him great at Sonoma was managing tire wear. He gets to the Glen with the new tire which puts a premium on tire wear, and look at his speed. The fascinating part is to see if this translates to the race. Could we be looking at a classic MTJ rout, or are his two qualifying laps flashes in the pan?
Welp, Truex was decent not great. Denny got stung again. Do or die Saturday. This **** from Truex pisses me off....if you don't care anymore, get the hell out of MY car.

Welp, Truex was decent not great. Denny got stung again. Do or die Saturday. This **** from Truex pisses me off....if you don't care anymore, get the hell out of MY car.

tbf Truex has more than earned it for a retirement tour.

Back
Top Bottom