WAY TO GO JOEY

#22 CREW

CONGRADS ON BACK TO BACK WINS GREAT JOB. DONE A FINE JOB AFTER GETTING BY THE SLOWER CARS YOU REALLY BLASTED OFF. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU R DA MAN. :cheers:

Attachments

• rocket.gif
    rocket.gif
    714 bytes · Views: 27
great run joey and great job to the whole crew for the red rocket. good luck to u for the rest of the year.

:D WAY TO GO JOEY!!!!!!!! THAT WAS A GREAT RUN AND I WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO YA SATURDAY!!!!! HEY EVERYONE!!!! WELL IMA GO!!!! WAY TO GO RED ROCKIT!!!!!!!!!!!! ~*~ERICA~*~ :lilangel:

Great run!!!!! Another exciting Sat. night in B-hobbies. Hope to see another victory next week. Keep up the great work!!!! Goooooooooooooo Red Rockit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooo hooooooooo!!!!! :bounce:

B) CONGRATULATIONS SON ON TWO STRAIGHT WINS,WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!HOPE THIS IS THE FIRST TWO WINS OF MANY THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!
WE LOVE YALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GO RED ROCKIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE DADDY,TAMMIE,NICOLE,COLT AND CODY :D

way to go joey.... That was a fine job you did saturday!!! 2 wins an back to back .... Way to go strick!!!!! GOOOOOOOOO RED ROCKIT!!!!!!!
:bounce:
look at this everyone tell me what ya think.. Im not finished with it yet. There are still a few things that i have to do to it but here it is
www.22stricklandracing.homestead.com/22.html

Back
Top Bottom