We Are Still Growing

kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thanks Paul et al, the forum is still the best and still growing:D

Let's keep telling all our Nascar friends so the member list continues to grow.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

how big do want the forums to be?? if you get too many people you'll have a harder time getting to know people.

Originally posted by Zekk
how big do want the forums to be?? if you get too many people you'll have a harder time getting to know people.

As long as people are friendly there won't be a problem getting to know people.........you might not get to know them all though.:) Heck I don't know all them right now........but the more the merrier. Let's grow BIG..........:D

Zekk

welcome........guess you are up in northern california........since you go to sears point, sorry it will always be sears point to me, i lived up in novato for over 20 years, never got to that track.......

but De and I go to the california speedway every year........we love it.......
anyway..welcome:)

i guess i'm in northern cali... i just know that sears point is too far away for me to get anyone to take me to(i can't drive yet)

i guess i'm in northern cali... i just know that sears point is too far away for me to get anyone to take me to(i can't drive yet)

Zekk...................oh darn...........not old enough to drive, well what about mom and dad, do they like the races?
you have got to go, it is so much fun...who is your favorite driver?
mine is Jeff Gordon................:)

anyway....you have a whole year, get someone to take you to that road course next year..............:D

I should be able to drive by the next race.. now it is just a matter of getting the money.
My favorite driver would be either Jeff Gordon or Kurt Bush(i know i say hes my favortie driver and i'm not even sure how to spell his name)

I should be able to drive by the next race..  now it is just a matter of getting the money.  
My favorite driver would be either Jeff Gordon or Kurt Bush(i know i say hes my favortie driver and i'm not even sure how to spell his name)

Busch.........B U S C H!!:) He's gonna be a good one!! And I forgot to welcome you........WELCOME to the boards:)

Enjoy..........it's the best forum I've run across for just plain fun!!:D

Thanks for the spelling.. it took me days to sign up.. registration closes at night and well for me it would close at about 1 pm.. but hey i got in and i am sure glad i didn't just give up!

:leap:This is a great board. I was on thatsracin.com forum for a while. All they want to do is bash drivers and if you don't agree with then give you a cussing. Got tired of the crap. But this place is cool. :calpping:

Originally posted by Gollum
:leap:This is a great board. I was on thatsracin.com forum for a while. All they want to do is bash drivers and if you don't agree with then give you a cussing. Got tired of the crap. But this place is cool. :calpping:
:) :) :) :) I agree

Originally posted by Gollum

I think most of us came from thats racing forum..thats why we are here.......to much crap going on there...........this borad is much nicer........:)

Hey Wrang,And CutiePie,Whats up on the shakey side?Whats for dinner? I am hungry as all get out.:D

Originally posted by pbunch
Hey Wrang,And CutiePie,Whats up on the shakey side?Whats for dinner? I am hungry as all get out.:D

they had a little shaker in the desert this morning, didn't feel a thing.........

whats for dinner? making philly cheesesteaks sandwiches on rolls.............:D what about you?

Wrote a check to Pizza Hut bout 10 min ago.It was quick,and easy.Had the super supreme Cholestral artery clogging deal.The wife had a taco salad from Taco bell.:D

Man pbunch.........cutiepie makes one of the best chorestrol, artery clogging, breath fouling, eye watering pizzas you ever hung a lip around...........from scratch!! She even does the stuffed crust thing too!!:D

Wow,No harm meant,but if you want to hide something from Ms Pbunch,all you gotta do is stick it in the pots,and pans cubbard,That girl just don't cook.:p

Originally posted by DE Wrangler 2
Man pbunch.........cutiepie makes one of the best chorestrol, artery clogging, breath fouling, eye watering pizzas you ever hung a lip around...........from scratch!!  She even does the stuffed crust thing too!!:D

GOOD LORD, NOW I"M GOING TO ORDER PIZZA...
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Cutiepie won't even buy those thing for me..........and I like anchovies!! Her response when I mention them in the store is: "You want them, buy them......but not when I'm around, and don't bring them into the house!" So, I don't get anchovies.:(

Also why I don't get invited to shop too!!:)

Wrang man,My dad loves those things too,He also loves sardines,They just have a bit to much of a $hit house door on a tuna boat smell to me.:( :)

Originally posted by pbunch
No anchovies please.:D

FISHIES on PIZZA :bleh:

I hate anchovies and at least in the South, anchovies are not on the choice menue.

I really, really really wish there were a BREAKFAST PIZZA or WAFFLE HOUSE delivery.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Breakfast pizza? Hmmmmmmmm.....eggs benidict with extra spinach and hollandaise sauce? I would have to think about that, Kat!!;)

I really, really really wish there were a BREAKFAST PIZZA or WAFFLE HOUSE delivery.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr [/B][/QUOTE]
I always liked cold Pizza for breakfast.:D

I mostly eat cold pizza and beer for the race.......if we had pizza Saturday night!! But of course races usually start around 9:00 or 10:00 in the morning here on the west coast so I naturally get an early start!!:)

Breakfast pizza?  Hmmmmmmmm.....eggs benidict with extra spinach and hollandaise sauce?  I would have to think about that, Kat!!;)

yuppers, they don't deliver but you can (in the frozen food place) get breakfast pizza (eggs, or cheese,maybe ham,sausage or bacon).
MICROWAVEABLE and very tasty.
Does cutie make you eggs benidict?? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

She's done it for me a few times...........but poached eggs are such a pain. She cooks anything I ask her too........or at least she tries!!:)

All this talk about food........my Philly Cheezesteaks are almost done.......boy does that smell good. :calpping:

Might be back later.:)

Kat..........check your email.:)

The Phillycheeze Steaks were great......*buuuuuuuuuuuuurb*!! Oh excuse me.:eek:

Cutiepie won't even buy those thing for me..........and I like anchovies!!  Her response when I mention them in the store is:  "You want them, buy them......but not when I'm around, and don't bring them into the house!"  So, I don't get anchovies.:(  

Also why I don't get invited to shop too!!:)

ok DE you want to get up early Saturday morning with me to go shopping..................ok..................I am inviting you go go right now..........:D :D :D

Originally posted by cutiepie24
ok DE you want to get up early Saturday morning with me to go shopping..................ok..................I am inviting you go go right now..........:D :D :D

I will buy your anchovies for you (in case you don't come with me) and will buy your SLIMEY OKRA to go with..............:D :D :D
nasty stuff...............YUCK:D

Gulp.........now it's on me!!:( Six AM on a Sat is pretty early!!:( Okay.......I can live without anchovies. Okra is out of season here (like it ever was in season here!!:) ). Let me reconsider........:D

Gulp.........now it's on me!!:(   Six AM on a Sat is pretty early!!:(   Okay.......I can live without anchovies.  Okra is out of season here (like it ever was in season here!!:) ).  Let me reconsider........:D

sorry honey..have to get up at 5am with me and on the road at 530.....come on..........it will do you some good...............:)

I'm on the road at 5:30 am Mon thru Fri........Sat is my day for resting up getting ready for the race on Sunday!!:)

I'm on the road at 5:30 am Mon thru Fri........Sat is my day for resting up getting ready for the race on Sunday!!:)

might as well get up....doggies wake you up anyway...............
I will get you up this saturday...........we can bond honey..........have some quality time together...hahahahhahaha:D

Back
Top Bottom