Week #3 NFL

buckaroo

Here kitty, kitty, kitty
Again, like CF, there are upsets and disappointments this week. Pittsburgh loses again. Tennessee is now 0-3. Are the Jets for real? Lions WIN finally. Dolphins are 0 for 3. Will Dallas win tonight?

I'm just glad that my Bears pulled out their game. Sorry to see San Fran lose to the Vikes. When will Favre lose it again?

Make your predictions now as to who you think will be in the Super Bowl and who will win. As for me, it'll be the Bears vs. the Colts again and this time the Bears will win! :)

Dallas plays tomorrow.

As far as the Steelers go I didn't think Troy was the whole team but I'm starting to think differently.and who would have thought Reed would miss this many field goals so far this year?

I don't see any teams that look unstoppable. The Colts and Jets have looked the best so far, but the Colts defense can't stop the run and the Jets haven't been good long enough to know if they can keep this up for very long.

The Browns had me fooled again this year. I thought they might win as many as 6 games this year. But, so far, they look like they might take a serious run at 0-16. Mangini is a horrible coach. I thought he did a bad job in New Jersey (er, New York) last year. But, he is doing a much worse job here. He destroyed Brady Quinn's confidence by not declaring him the starter until it leaked out in the week leading up to the first regular season game. No wonder Quinn seems terrified to throw the ball more than 10 yards down the field. He has to feel like the control freak coach will yank him if he throws an interception.

He threw a pick in the first quarter today, that I blamed Mangini and his refusal to let Brady throw it down the field at all for. The cornerback knew that Brady wasn't allowed to throw it deep at all so he jumped the quick out pattern and intercepted it easily. The offensive line was giving him no time at all to throw either. So when Brady Quinn fails, as he was set up to do, "Mangenious" decides to pull Quinn for the interception machine Derek Anderson. D.A. promptly threw 3 interceptions, so he clearly isn't the answer either. This leaves the Browns with Brady starting and knowing he is on a short leash. Nice coaching, eh?

Dallas plays tomorrow.

As far as the Steelers go I didn't think Troy was the whole team but I'm starting to think differently.and who would have thought Reed would miss this many field goals so far this year?

Not so fast my friend. Dallas shows up tomorrow would be a better statement. What have the Panthers done to make anyone think that Dallas would actually have to play to get the win. As inept as the Browns may be one only has to look at the Panthers to see a worse team with a veteran lineup. So that takes away their excuses.

Andy, that is a pathetic troll type of thing to say. Notice, I'm not calling you a troll, as that would be against the forum rules. I'm just pointing out that that is a very trollish thing to say.

Sorry. My dislike for Redskins fans overcame me. :D

They sure love throwing stuff out about my Jags' ****ty 0-2 (1-2 now) record but bring up the Redskins' problems (Dan Snyder, Jim Zorn, Jason Campbell) and they throw a hissy fit.

and the panthers loose again........

I used to keep up with the Panthers before I left my Carolina home. Do they have a good backup, or are we going to have to suffer through this season with Delhomme. He has lost his touch, and stinking it up?

Back
Top Bottom