Welcome Back...

DUN24

Skeptical of the Spectacle
TO THE LAKESHOW

LBJ is the first man since Magic Johnson to have 3 triple-doubles in 3 straight games

Lakers came back from a 19 point deficit to win by 10 in the 4th, just another great road comeback in a super young season

Tonight the laker BENCH scored 29 straight points

Dwight Howard was a straight up bum for the better part of the last decade and he is now dragging defenders literally up to the rim.

6-1 and 6 straight, road trip sweep.

We have Lebron and Anthony Davis on our team.

Laker Basketball is back mafks!!!!!

Clippers vs Lakers games are gonna be great if they meet in the playoffs

As long as Kawhi isn't sitting out due to load management.......

They're doing exactly what Toronto did.

And the Clippers are playing well with Leonard sitting occasional games & George being out.

The Lakers need to manage Lebrons minutes.

They're doing exactly what Toronto did.

And the Clippers are playing well with Leonard sitting occasional games & George being out.

The Lakers need to manage Lebrons minutes.

I'm against the top players in the league sitting out every 3rd or 4th game. Though the Clips are still holding their own quite well even when he is sitting, especially considering they don't have PG yet.

Lebron's minute totals are fine imo. 35 mpg is below his career average, he's always done well at pacing himself throughout the year also. That said, injuries scare tf outta me

It’s about damn time. Back in the 80’s my Dad and I had a rivalry. I was a Laker fan and he was a Celtics. Appears I should resume my fandom.

Ahem. Lakers have not lost a game outside of Staples Center and we are a quarter of the way through the season.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom