Welcome Blaze88

welcome.gif

Welcome Blaze.. good to see you here.
Great place you will love it ;)

Thanks for the welcome.

I guess I'll talk about myself now.

I'm sure its easy to tell I'm a Jr fan haha. Anyway I love country music(new country and Old Country) I also love Rock Music. I'm a wrestling fan also so yeah if anyone else is maybe one day talk with me about that.

Other drivers I like

Harvick,Stewart,Logano,Burton,Martin,Regan,Reutimann,Montoya,and well there is more but I don't wanna list to many haha.

Just put it this way on race day as long as Kyle Busch doesn't win its a good day.

Thanks for the welcome.

I guess I'll talk about myself now.

I'm sure its easy to tell I'm a Jr fan haha. Anyway I love country music(new country and Old Country) I also love Rock Music. I'm a wrestling fan also so yeah if anyone else is maybe one day talk with me about that.

Other drivers I like

Harvick,Stewart,Logano,Burton,Martin,Regan,Reutimann,Montoya,and well there is more but I don't wanna list to many haha.

Just put it this way on race day as long as Kyle Busch doesn't win its a good day.

Welcome, welcome, welcome :cheers:

Welcome!

Glad to see another Junior fan around here. Just ignore Andy. He's the local troll that loves to poke fun at Dale. But he likes to over look that his driver (Kyle Busch) was winless for four months, and is still in danger of missing the Chase.

Back
Top Bottom