Welcome dupont4me!

When is our next official meeting Kat? And btw---I am NOT wearing a dress this time. <_< That 'publicity stunt' didn't lure that many new members anyhow. :mellow:

Originally posted by 97forever@Mar 4 2004, 10:18 AM
And btw---I am NOT wearing a dress this time. <_< That 'publicity stunt' didn't lure that many new members anyhow. :mellow:
No pink tutu's for me either, that cut off my circulation <_<

I don't schedule the meetings. YOU call it as you see fit.....after all you're the reason the whole thing came together in the first place!

Attachments

• Greg_Biffle.jpg
    Greg_Biffle.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 132
come on Bow--97 told me Pink is really your color!!! Brings out your eyes!!! :lol: I like seeing all the new members. Now what are you boys going to vol. for at the next meeting?? And this time could you please be on time. I caught 97 after the meeting was over. That dress was perfect for him ^_^ B)

what are you laughing at---your dress was pink too--just didn't show up that good in the picture B)

Ms President, hope you are feeling a little better now! NOW! is 97 keeping track of the membership roster?

Originally posted by Gollum@Mar 4 2004, 08:43 PM
Come on Bow. Don't let them intimadate you. :lol:
Do I need to spell it for you? H-E-L-L NO. <_<

Originally posted by sgbg88@Mar 4 2004, 08:38 PM
what are you laughing at---your dress was pink too--just didn't show up that good in the picture B)
:huh: Technically, mine was a light purple but I would rather change the subject. <_<

Back
Top Bottom