Welcome, Sassy!!!

majestyx

Administrator
Staff member
This is a really good friend of mine! And, I want to welcome you to our slice of paradise! Sass, you will know a few folks here already, but I hope that you meet some new folks too!!!! :beerbang:

Welcome Sass! Any friend of Maj, is a welcome addition. Here :beerbang: and enjoy!

Hey maj and Dee!! :D

Nice to meet you, Kat. :)

Thanks for the welcome!

Kurt Busch, Jeff Burton, Denny Hamlin fan here.

Welcome sassy. You are pulling our leg about being a Kurt Busch fan aren't you. ;) :)

muggle, I hate to say it, but no she's not pulling your leg about being a Kurt Busch fan! :D And, you're more than welcome to give her a hard time about it too! I know I do!!! ;)

majestyx said:
muggle, I hate to say it, but no she's not pulling your leg about being a Kurt Busch fan! :D And, you're more than welcome to give her a hard time about it too! I know I do!!! ;)

Naw, I wouldn't think about giving her a hard time. Being a Kurt Busch fan is hard enough. :D

Muggle not, you didn't do a dang thang wrong. You were kidding and the majority of the people here know that. Sassy can handle people joking with her so don't worry about it. And that's JMO.

majestyx said:

I'd rather be a Kurt Busch fan rather that a fan of a cheater!!

muggle not said:
did i do something wrong. I sincerely apoligize if so.

Sassy can take care of herself. I give her a hard time about being a Kurt fan but she knows I am just pokin' fun and not being mean. :)

Besides, you have to get her to live up to her name somehow, right? :p

muggle not said:
Naw, I wouldn't think about giving her a hard time. Being a Kurt Busch fan is hard enough. :D
Thanks for the welcome! Picking is fun so you wouldn't be giving me a hard time. I've been a Kurt fan since he started the cup series. I'll be the first one to yell at him when he does things on and off the track. I love his driving and attitude.

Sassy said:
Thanks for the welcome! Picking is fun so you wouldn't be giving me a hard time. I've been a Kurt fan since he started the cup series. I'll be the first one to yell at him when he does things on and off the track. I love his driving and attitude.
You must do a lot of yelling. :D :D

Guido said:
Sassy can take care of herself. I give her a hard time about being a Kurt fan but she knows I am just pokin' fun and not being mean. :)

Besides, you have to get her to live up to her name somehow, right? :p

Well, well!! Who could this be? :nyanya:

:eek:

welcome sassy.hope i see u around.(we all have a tendency to tease kat so jump right in when u can) lol

If u like great debates talk to Betsey she's the best.
but mostly we just like to hang out and have fun.welcome aboard.

muggle not said:
did i do something wrong. I sincerely apoligize if so.

OMG Muggle NOT YOU , I was referring to KB! I'm sorry you took it that way, and I apologize BIG TIME!

Sassy said:
Maj, is this the person who I think it is?
Not for sure, as I'll have to do some more digging. But, as to this person's statement, everyone has their own opinion just like we all have a mouth to speak with. And, there is a whole lot that I could say in return, but I won't. :D

kat2220 said:
OMG Muggle NOT YOU , I was referring to KB! I'm sorry you took it that way, and I apologize BIG TIME!
I am glad that you made this post. I really had my feelings hurt as I guess I mis-interpreted the post.

Now, if it had been made by a fan of Kurt Busch I wouldn't have thought anything of it. :D

Hmmm, Sassy has been very quiet. maybe her driver isn't giving her much to talk about. :D Only kidding. ;) :)

muggle not said:
I am glad that you made this post. I really had my feelings hurt as I guess I mis-interpreted the post.

Now, if it had been made by a fan of Kurt Busch I wouldn't have thought anything of it. :D
Okay now!!
pinkbat.gif

muggle not said:
Hmmm, Sassy has been very quiet. maybe her driver isn't giving her much to talk about. :D Only kidding. ;) :)
Yep, I'm still sulking over his spin. Hope he got that out of his system for the year. GRRRR! :rolleyes:

I gotta get ready for work. You all have a good day!

Thank you! I like your quote in your signature.

Who is your favorite driver?

Rusty Wallace...oops, he's gone
Bobby labonte
Jeff Gordon
Ken Schrader

my drivers keep retiring :)

You can start rooting for Kurt then. :eek: :D

Rusty was my sister's favorite driver and she's having a hard time adjusting to Kurt taking over his car. :D BUT, now she's a Jeff Gordon fan to pay me back. :rolleyes: It just makes for some good picking on each other.

Bobby used to be my driver until Kurt started in the Cup series. Hope him and Schader both have a better year, this year.

I heard that Kurt had cosmetic surgery over the winter break. EARS RECONFIGURED AND PINNED BACK! *Kat hides*

Back
Top Bottom