We're gonna need a bigger boat.

There was a show on a year or two ago about great whites around Australia. They caught a monster sized one on film too but I forget the details other than it was huge and could dive thousands of feet deep.
Took my son when he was just a kid to a necropsy of a Mako shark at URI's oceanography school. The largest organ in a shark is it's liver. Dolphins and Orca's know that's their weak spot. Repeated body blows will cause the liver to rupture, then bub-bye shark. btw Mako shark is good eats. Better than swordfish IMO.

There was a show on a year or two ago about great whites around Australia. They caught a monster sized one on film too but I forget the details other than it was huge and could dive thousands of feet deep.
Took my son when he was just a kid to a necropsy of a Mako shark at URI's oceanography school. The largest organ in a shark is it's liver. Dolphins and Orca's know that's their weak spot. Repeated body blows will cause the liver to rupture, then bub-bye shark. btw Mako shark is good eats. Better than swordfish IMO.
Thresher are also very tasty.

Back
Top Bottom