West Mclaren Merchandise

D

Dura

Hi to all DC & KR Fans from around the world, i'm from Melbourne Australia, Round 1 of the F1 season. i live five minutes from track and was very happy with DC's win down under.

i am searching for West Mclaren Merchandise, i can never find any Driver or Pit Crew shirts, tops or jackets in Australia.

can anyone recommend a site where i can find some great Merchandise, I’ve been to a few sites and they don’t have much, just t-shirts, polo tops, cups, key rings, caps…

I want that black long sleeve top that Kimi was wearing after his race ended or the black pit crew shirts..

If anyone could help me that would be great

thanks

david_race_car_sm.jpg

First off, welcome to the forums Dura! sit down, relax, and the keg is over there :cheers:

This is a question that the tiger can probally answer.

I think they are selling kimi's engine from last week, I would bid, but I already have a pretty nice paper weight. haha. just jokin there.

Welcome fellow Melbourne F1 fan (McLaren though? You from that side of town huh? ;) hehee)

This might help:
ebay search

If that's no good you might like to try the F1 store in the city on Elisabeth St Flinders St end...easy to find...just look for the Ferrari lags outside the store! Talk to the store manager because he might be able to ship something in for you with his connections.

And if that's still no good the last thing you might like to try is going to the Charles Dickens Tavern on Collins St while the F1 is on (they have a big screen and Sky channel, so they watch it live there) and they sell shirts from all teams there and for any help ask around for Mark, (huge McLaren fan) and he for sure should be able to help you out!!

You know if you were a Ferrari fan I know someone who could get you anything Ferrari that your heart desires...it's not too late to change teams you know :p...Good luck with your search and let me know how you go!

Welcome again and I hope you enjoy your time here on this great forum. :)

We don't take kindly to your kind around here.... lol, ummm, I dont really know where to find that stuff, I would think If you went the race you could get great stuff, but I know that speedgear has great stuff and selection, but other than that i dont know.

The prices you pay at the race is a joke, I only ever get a cap (AU $50 up). But yeah you can get everything at the race!

Wow, thats kind of funny, I got my Jaguar cap at Indy last year for $30 US. Private stores around my town want $80 US for a 1/24 scale McLaren car when I saw a 50th win Micheal Shumacher car for $25 at Kansas Speedway.
I guess its how greedy the people are selling it.

Back
Top Bottom