What a week

I hear ya! Just trying to think of anything that might make that celery go down better. It really is no replacement for choclate & peanut butter, but sometimes you just have to try "something!" :)

Appreciate it....thought that counts right....

my thought is....NO CELERY :D:D

Surprisingly...i just bout eat most anything...but....

I have choked it down a time or two..

Thanks WNY24

Well Im sure some of you have wondering about me.

I stayed at a buddys house the 1st part of the week. I got a 2nd interview for AFLAC on Tuesday at 8:30am again.

The bad news is im not really doing much better. My knees dont hurt as bad, but my back still does. I finaly got ahold of them to tell me about my x-rays (I gave them a week and they never called) well they said i had Degenerative Disc Disease. But i also have Neurofibromatosis and Scoliosis. (Iv known about the alst two for a while) Im kind of pissed that they did not CALL and tell me this. So I'm going to get an MRI done next Fri.

And to top it off we (me and dad) think my Appendix is giving me problems. I was watching TV lastnight and my lower side started to hurt. I need to go it checked but the Dr's around here are not doing any good.

My Insurance did not cover the meds they gave me for my cough. Plus one was the same thing i could of gotton over the counter for a lot less. :mad:

Im not trying to ***** and moan, just wanted to update everyone on whats going on. Over all i don't think im in to bad health, just got a few set backs.

Hang in there, Lappy. I'm hoping and praying you get some proper treatment and feeling much better very soon.

My daughter has Scoliosis. She had titanium rods placed two years ago.
You are in my prayers. Take care and hang in there.
hug.gif

Good luck with the job. :)

My daughter has Scoliosis. She had titanium rods placed two years ago.
You are in my prayers. Take care and hang in there.
hug.gif

Good luck with the job. :)

When i started going to the Dr for my Scoliosis, they said it was not to the point for a brace or surgary. The Disc thing is new.

Thanks, K-log. :D

Had 3 X-Rays on my upper back, and was in the MRI for over an hour. Upper and Lower. Might of been my mid back. I really dont know. Im just tired of the wait on trying to find out whats wrong. Im glad i have insureince now, cause no way i could afford going to the DR, this much and not find anything new out.

We picked up the x-rays and mris. today. But i wont know what the report says untell thursday. So not only am i having problems with my back and neck. But my vitergo(sp) is back. I have insurence but this 25 dollar co-pay as many times as i have had to go to the dr. is getting hard.

We picked up the x-rays and mris. today. But i wont know what the report says untell thursday. So not only am i having problems with my back and neck. But my vitergo(sp) is back. I have insurence but this 25 dollar co-pay as many times as i have had to go to the dr. is getting hard.
$25, dude you're getting ripped off. My co-pay is $5, and prescriptions are $10.

$25, dude you're getting ripped off. My co-pay is $5, and prescriptions are $10.

Well Andy, it all depends on what KIND of insurance your company pays for and how much you're asked to put into it. We used to have GREAT insurance with low co-pays, but they keep going up so we've decreased what we're paying every week and pay higher co-pays since it saves us overall. Granted, those lower weekly amounts are probably a fraction of what we used to pay for less now. You do what you have to do. You're lucky to have those co-pays, especially if you don't have to pay much into it. Back in the "old days" the company used to provide almost all of it, but "the times, they are a'changin'!" I know a lot of people out there who just wish they had health insurance, period.

Lappy - Hope you find some answers and get on to the road to recovery. There's nothing worse than being in constant pain and getting no relief. I'm praying for you.

Back
Top Bottom