What Are You Driving?

C

ChrisXotic

Do you really support your driver? Post up! Let's see what everyone is driving.

I drive 02' Chevy, ex. cab, Z-71, w/ WV reg. Dale Jr. liscense plate
:partytime:

2002 Pontiac sunfire....2dr....sliver...4cy auto, sunroof..(2 #53alexander and 1 robby Gordon stickers)

2003 Honda Civic EX Coupe - Silver

No stickers, :p just a tricked out sound system.

1994 GMC ex-cab 4x2 167,000 miles and still going. ;)

my wife drives 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GT. nice car

1987 Honda Prelude 131,000 miles and still starts in the cold weather.

Forget describing it...I got pics, haha.

Attachments

• car001.jpg
    car001.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 16
And here's the back...also have Ford racing pedals, but that's enough pics. :lol:

Attachments

• car002.jpg
    car002.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 130
Well I just bought me a new car!

I went from a 89 ford festiva to a 94 Pontaic Grand Am Sports Coupe. Its a nice ride, and got it for a very good price!!! It is a nice upgrade dont you think

Yea, anytime you trade a Ford for a GM, It's a good day

Pic of my behind.....................

Attachments

• IMG_2423.JPG
    IMG_2423.JPG
    472.2 KB · Views: 18
Originally posted by Lap3Forever@Apr 6 2004, 05:22 PM
Hey steph, can i drive ur car when i come down in a few weeks? :lol: :p
Maybe. As long as you stay away from mailboxes. ^_^

95 ranger, also have a silver 2001 but I don't have a pic handy ....tomorrow

Attachments

• 103.JPG
    103.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 140
i have a 00 Durango.

Yes i had a 2002 celica but i sold it

Originally posted by turtle3539+Apr 6 2004, 06:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Apr 6 2004, 06:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Lap3Forever@Apr 6 2004, 05:22 PM
Hey steph, can i drive ur car when i come down in a few weeks? :lol: :p
Maybe. As long as you stay away from mailboxes. ^_^ [/b][/quote]

Thanks!! :wub: hey now i have olny hit 2. :p

plus, i might let you drive mine.... :lol: :lol:

97 Dodge Dakota. Red Metallic, 318 that has been modified slightly, for.... er.... fuel mileage, ya know! B)

Originally posted by Flametamer@Apr 6 2004, 07:47 PM
97 Dodge Dakota. Red Metallic, 318 that has been modified slightly, for.... er.... fuel mileage, ya know! B)
Hey flame you might need to get a sticker......

"Sucks Gas 'n' Hauls @$$" :lol:

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 6 2004, 06:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 6 2004, 06:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Flametamer@Apr 6 2004, 07:47 PM
97 Dodge Dakota.&nbsp; Red Metallic, 318 that has been modified slightly, for.... er.... fuel mileage, ya know!&nbsp; B)
Hey flame you might need to get a sticker......

"Sucks Gas 'n' Hauls @$$" :lol: [/b][/quote]
That would apply in this case! ;)

1993 Toyota SR 5, ive got a little Scott Wimmer decal on the back window.. is anyones a stick shift? mine is and i find them very enjoable to drive

Yeah, a clutch is the only way to fly, dude. I drive one of those recyled aluminum-blocked GM Saturn cast-off Toyota Tundra's. It's a good enough truck even if it does crank like a '77 LeBaron... The Toy-maker tells me that's a special 'pre-oiling feature' and is perfectly normal. I had a '77 Toyota---back when they were actually made in Japan---that ran for 230,000 miles with no problems.

On the bright side, I have a few old Ford cars from the 60's and early 70's. I have a killer '70 Torino GT that is cool and a '72 v8 Maverick that is even cooler. Also have a '67 Galaxy 500 and a 95 SHO Taurus. I love the older model cars and have collected a few over the years. I like the Roush Mustangs and if I ever marry a rich woman, I have to get me one of those.

Here's a pic of a '72 Maverick similar to mine---only I just had mine painted yellow.

roundup200204.jpg

I drive a red 2003 Monte Carlo. I've got Dale Jr. floor matts, license plate cover and #8 stickers in the back windows on both sides. ^_^

correction, that's "mats." I could use a spell checker on these things sometimes. :)

2001 chevy Z71 BLACK 5 speed (very hard to find) it has the HP 327 ci. VORTEC it is very fast, has a 3 plate on the front

Originally posted by de7xwcc@Apr 7 2004, 02:15 PM
2001 chevy Z71 BLACK 5 speed (very hard to find) it has the HP 327 ci. VORTEC it is very fast, has a 3 plate on the front
:eek:

1st time i have heard of a 5 speed in a Z71 in a long time... B)

Originally posted by Lap3Forever+Apr 7 2004, 03:52 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lap3Forever @ Apr 7 2004, 03:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--de7xwcc@Apr 7 2004, 02:15 PM
2001 chevy&nbsp; Z71 BLACK 5 speed (very hard to find) it has the HP 327 ci. VORTEC it is very fast,&nbsp; has a 3 plate on the front
:eek:

1st time i have heard of a 5 speed in a Z71 in a long time... B) [/b][/quote]
4.8? friend had 1 w/ 4:10 gears badda$$

Just an 83 F-250 with a standard Ford 301 two barrel, three speed with ganny low, and a standard 8 ft bed. It's a work truck and a damned good one at that. :) 300,000 miles on the frame, 100,000 on second engine. Still gets about 17 to 18 mpg and doesn't leak or burn any oil. Power steering pump leaks just a little. I ain't ready to get rid of it yet. :D

im gonna get a $200 car and submit it to Pimp my ride LOL

I see a lot of nice looking cars on here, but I have made an observation..I have noticed a lot of car pictures showing the persons license plate number.....now I don't think that is a good idea being this is an open forum with guests that come and go and read.........what i am trying to say is BE CAREFUL........someone might possibly have access to running car plates....police.,.thieves..etc..whoever........now they run your plates, they will know who you are, and where you live......................
ok..get my drift.......BE CAREFUL............

Originally posted by cutiepie24@Apr 7 2004, 10:06 PM
I see a lot of nice looking cars on here, but I have made an observation..I have noticed a lot of car pictures showing the persons license plate number.....now I don't think that is a good idea being this is an open forum with guests that come and go and read.........what i am trying to say is BE CAREFUL........someone might possibly have access to running car plates....police.,.thieves..etc..whoever........now they run your plates, they will know who you are, and where you live......................
Well...97 already knows where I live...can it get much worse? :eek: :lol:

Originally posted by turtle3539+Apr 7 2004, 10:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Apr 7 2004, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cutiepie24@Apr 7 2004, 10:06 PM
Well...97 already knows where I live...can it get much worse? :eek: :lol: [/b][/quote]
sure about that? :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by turtle3539+Apr 7 2004, 09:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (turtle3539 @ Apr 7 2004, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--cutiepie24@Apr 7 2004, 10:06 PM
Well...97 already knows where I live...can it get much worse? :eek: :lol: [/b][/quote]
<_< <_< And to think you are our official Shrink.... :p

Originally posted by 97forever+Apr 7 2004, 10:15 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (97forever @ Apr 7 2004, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -turtle3539@Apr 7 2004, 09:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--cutiepie24
@Apr 7 2004, 10:06 PM

Well...97 already knows where I live...can it get much worse? :eek: :lol:
<_< <_< And to think you are our official Shrink.... :p [/b][/quote]
That'll be $50. ^_^

Back
Top Bottom