What Are You Listening Too ???

An 80's assortment playlist I put together on Rhapsody. Right now it's on My Town by Michael Stanley Band.

Feeling hippity hoppity tonight. One of the most smoothest nights in a while for me. You have to enjoy times like this.

That end!! Nearly had me in tears. One of the nicest version of the song I've heard yet.

Great song! I forgot all about him. He had some good stuff. Great voice.

Miss those days of country! Doug Stone, Clint Black, Travis Tritt, Marty Stuart, Blackhawk, Collin Raye, Sammy Kershaw, Mark Chesnutt, Joe Diffie, Shenandoah, Randy Travis, Billy Dean, Neal McCoy, Patty Loveless, Trisha Yearwood, Vince Gill, Clay Walker, John Michael Montgomery, Dwight Yoakam, Diamond Rio, Sawyer Brown, Martina McBride, Lorrie Morgan, Ricochet, Reba McEntire, Tracy Lawrence, Lonestar, Tracy Byrd, Brooks & Dunn, Jo Dee Messina, Wynonna...the list goes on and on...

Miss those days of country! Doug Stone, Clint Black, Travis Tritt, Marty Stuart, Blackhawk, Collin Raye, Sammy Kershaw, Mark Chesnutt, Joe Diffie, Shenandoah, Randy Travis, Billy Dean, Neal McCoy, Patty Loveless, Trisha Yearwood, Vince Gill, Clay Walker, John Michael Montgomery, Dwight Yoakam, Diamond Rio, Sawyer Brown, Martina McBride, Lorrie Morgan, Ricochet, Reba McEntire, Tracy Lawrence, Lonestar, Tracy Byrd, Brooks & Dunn, Jo Dee Messina, Wynonna...the list goes on and on...
Most of the country I listen to is on this list.

Talking about Mass Effect the other day made me listen to the music soundtrack. Awesome music.

The Black Keys and Gary Clark jr.

Rock n' Roll is alive and well if you're wondering.

The Black Keys and Gary Clark jr.

Rock n' Roll is alive and well if you're wondering.
The Black Keys are from my home town of Akron, Ohio. I like them and Gary Clark, Jr. both. I like most of the music they both put out, but I don't like the tone/effects they use much of the time though. I don't like a real muddy/fuzzy sounding distortion, personally, but to each his own.

The Black Keys are from my home town of Akron, Ohio. I like them and Gary Clark, Jr. both. I like most of the music they both put out, but I don't like the tone/effects they use much of the time though. I don't like a real muddy/fuzzy sounding distortion, personally, but to each his own.

I know exactly what you mean. A bit excessive with the vocals effects in particular. Love the instrumentals though.

I like that song a lot. I've never heard of them before. That song sounds a lot like somebody else, but I can't place exactly who. I'm going to listen to this album today and see what I think. Thanks!

You're probably thinking about Staind. The guy from the video above sounds like Aaron Lewis from the band Staind.

Back
Top Bottom