What Are You Listening Too ???

Just post what you are listening to .... Radio/TV/Noise Outside/Kids Fussing .... etc....
Rolling in the Deep by Adele and before that I was listening to excerpts of The Wall remixed by Roger Waters, all good stuff

The album Morningrise, by Opeth. Opeth is, without a doubt, the best heavy metal band in the past 30 years. They can go from extremely heavy to beautifully melodic without batting an eye.

How Forever Feels

by Kenny Chesney

In one part of the song, he's talking about his gas pedal sticking and "now I know how Richard Petty feels". It's a pretty good song.

I'm listening to my son practicing his guitar. He just learned Pieces by, his favorite band, Red. It's the first song he's ever learned on the accoustic. Most of Red's stuff is pretty heavy, but this is a pretty cool slow song that he just loves.

Country Boy
by Aaron Lewis (the lead singer of Staind, a pretty heavy rock group although this is from a country album he put out not too lon ago)

A kind of extreme change from the heavy metal I was listening to earlier. I often skip jazz when it comes around, but can't skip past Miles Davis.

The best heavy metal band in the last 30 years, Opeth. Their latest album is very much inspired by King Crimson

Back
Top Bottom