What are you missing most about the 2020 NASCAR season as it’s on hiatus?

1586263062293.png

I forgot about the Brian France lawsuit against virtual @DrunkenBrianFrance is that still on? Is he still eSuing himself?

Will his stimulus check be used on a certain stimulant instead of legal fees? #2020BriansQuestionableSeason.

I forgot about the Brian France lawsuit against virtual @DrunkenBrianFrance is that still on? Is he still eSuing himself?

Will his stimulus check be used on a certain stimulant instead of legal fees? #2020BriansQuestionableSeason.
I'm hoping they put Brian on permanent social distancing. It's worked well with Nascar.

I am freaking missing the Chevy performance to start the season because of the bone they were thrown by NASCAR, and MY Toyota's pursuit of them. Jones said that they were trying a different direction in Cali, and those results were promising, of course. I was just getting ready to hit the Jaws music button when this **** started. Can't wait to get back to it!

I miss watching the races on Sunday mornings. Sunday morning sports are a big deal for me, especially since most are over by 1pm so I have the rest of the day.

Also, my guy Bubba was showing a bit more than last year and I was hopeful his Crew Chief change would bring him closer to his potential. Now? Who knows.

And...I was excited for the Gen 7 car, but now it’s delayed another year.

Back
Top Bottom