what are you staring at?

Look at Petty, back to back to back. John 11th, JERRY 12th, and Kyle 13th. Maybe starting 13th for Kyle is good luck since today is friday the 13th. Maybe he can get a win here, the track owes him one.

Im looking at Bill's sudden downslide in qualifying. Last I knew he was in the top 5 every race...

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
I'm in shock at where some qualified!

But, I knew Junior was in trouble when he had to go first.  :(

First prov for Jr this season, not fast in practice and first out to qualify made it worse. Gonna have to pass a car or two come Sunday.:)

Matter of fact that is Jr's first prov since Sears Point last year.

Qualifying just ended and no one has anything to say? Don't be scared just freakin post!

I'm staring at the provisional Jr took!!:( But, at least it was the 1st provisional.:D

Who lit that fire under Benson's ass? Where did THAT come from?

Skinner? Who'd a thunk it? Won't last, he'll drop like a mafia informant.

Wwwaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrd gonna hafta pass him a few if he's gonna sweep, which I highly doubt.

Surprise, surprise, surprise.....Steve Park hit the wall.

Well Johnny has had a few good qualifing runs lately but this is his best one for a long time. So one of my guys starting 2nd
Kyle is starting 13th with his other 2 car right in front of him how cool is that!! I hope one of those guys can pull off a win( rather have Kyle since its NH)

Hell I would give anything to see Kyle win at Kew Hampshier and do the polish victory lap and teach the youngins how to win and not do a damn burnout just for Adam

This bad kitty says if he had to go first, when did he have his last Bud? Maybe he just should have gone in his pants:p

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry but PURRRRRRRRRRRR

Back
Top Bottom