What does Mark Martin have to do to win a championship

D

danjay6

It seems like every time Mark is about to take the points lead something happens to his car.It's been like this his whole career all I can hope for is that we do better next week but to know that he chould have took the points lead drives me crazy!!!!!!!!!:mad:

It would be really cool to see Martin win a championship. He has tried so hard and really deserves it.

No one derserves it more. he just needs a little good luck.
At this point in the season it more than possible.

Sterling's time is almost up. Mark, JeffyPoo, and Stewart will decide the points at the last race. That's my story, I'm sticking with it.

(Puts $100 on Mark)

TN,
I'm likin' what yer thinkin', I'd like ta' see the little man be the big Kahuna! What can we do to bring the man some luck?

Mark Martin Deserves a Championship, and He will get one. It doesnt have to be this year, but soon. As Bill Elliott Puts it "Im not getting any younger" and "my Clock is always ticking". The sooner the better for Mark, and I think right now is his best chance.

hehe i like his bad luck but would prefer some one beat him while hes at his best, lol

I couldn't believe it happened again yesterday either,But he still has a shot,He has some tracks comming up that have been good to him in the past.I will just keep my fingers crossed,I mean who would have thought that ol Bill would win back to back races this year.Congrts.to Bill,and all his fans.I am just about done pouting from yestardays events.:D This was almost as bad as when Martin cost himself the race when he drove in to early.:rolleyes: I never did hear for sure what happened to him.Was it his motor,or what?

According to HS, and he ain't never wrong, Mark had a spot of motor trouble.

How did your buns enjoy the race? :p

Pulled the last trailer out this afternoon,Took about 450 racks to Food Pantry Dist.Ctr.Nothing left to do but bill it out.How was your weekend TNfan?

Went to Charlotte to claim the other half's daughter from her grandparents. Drove over and back in the same day. Oh joy.

Sunday not so bad. Went to see my folks, which can be a pill, but it was fun. Had to come back to work so I could rest. :satisfied

I am back at the rest home also.Geez my wife bought drove me crazy getting her digital camera working friday night.Check out the mug shot on the gallery if you got some crows to scare. :p

Saw that. Maybe you oughta do what I do on that stuff. If I can't fix it with duct tape, it don't get fixed. Maybe thats why I can't get the %@*&! scanner to work...too much duct tape...

I was by no means the brains behind it,I have a friend who lives that kind of stuff.I just hand him the tools.And my wife says Is it fixed yet?:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom