What does your screen name mean?

ChexOrWrex

Ya gotta wanna
Mine is chexorwrex

Short hand for "checkers or wreckers"

Go!

On a racing forum I belonged to years ago, there was a Ford lover that called the Gordon fans 'Gordonites' as a little swipe.

I always thought it was funny so I decided to use it here. A much better username than what some other people there called the Gordon fans....

Reck, could mean many things.

Reckless, (W)reck

Honestly I forgot what made me use that.

I'll go with Reckless though. I almost went with Reckster.

My other username which is now resting in Peace used to be Shadowflames. Very self explanatory.

On a racing forum I belonged to years ago, there was a Ford lover that called the Gordon fans 'Gordonites' as a little swipe.

I always thought it was funny so I decided to use it here. A much better username than what some other people there called the Gordon fans....

I always thought that is what you would call a Gordon fan to start with. Never associated it with an insult.

Reck, could mean many things.

Reckless, (W)reck

Honestly I forgot what made me use that.

I'll go with Reckless though. I almost went with Reckster.

My other username which is now resting in Peace used to be Shadowflames. Very self explanatory.
Just a guess but Is that one of those gamer names? Not very self explanatory to me, It's all I could think of.

Just a guess but Is that one of those gamer names? Not very self explanatory to me, It's all I could think of.

Really?

Its a reference to the old Gordon cars with flames. The Shadow part is a pun on how the flames get by you so quick it leaves a shadow, if that makes sense.

It makes sense, I think I also heard a grand kid talk about a magic game or something with a name like that.

My nickname back in the day was DUN and I pull for 24

I always thought that is what you would call a Gordon fan to start with. Never associated it with an insult.

It depends on how it's used I guess. The way he used it was in a condescending way.

Although I fail much more often than I would like, I strive for benevolence in my daily walk.

As defined by dictionary.com

be·nev·o·lence
/bəˈnɛv
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
ləns/
noun
1. desire to do good to others; goodwill; charitableness: to be filled with benevolence toward one's fellow creatures.

As a Jeff Gordon fan, my original screen name on here was 4xchampncountin. But my account got screwed up and I had to start a new one.

Although I fail much more often than I would like, I strive for benevolence in my daily walk.

As defined by dictionary.com

be·nev·o·lence
/bəˈnɛv
thinsp.png
ə
thinsp.png
ləns/
noun
1. desire to do good to others; goodwill; charitableness: to be filled with benevolence toward one's fellow creatures.

As a Jeff Gordon fan, my original screen name on here was 4xchampncountin. But my account got screwed up and I had to start a new one.

Sup buddy!

Why dont you post on the NASCAR board anymore?

Mine means...youngish middle aged guy, in great shape, only divorced because my (ex) wife was a nut...well endowed...fairly rich..love "chick flicks"...

(call me :dunce:)

Mine means...youngish middle aged guy, in great shape, only divorced because my (ex) wife was a nut...well endowed...fairly rich..love "chick flicks"...

And I thought I had you figured out as a dirty down, drunkard grifter.

Shame on me! :D

You left out, my x wife didn't like to cuddle, I like long walks in the moonlight, and I am a good listener, love kids.

Sup buddy!

Why dont you post on the NASCAR board anymore?
I really don't watch much NASCAR any more. A lot of the changes that the governing body made to gain new fans sort of took away a lot of what I liked about it. I also got frustrated with a lot of really inconsistent rulings, mysterious cautions to set up dramatic finishes and things like that. A lot of that really drained me, but the "Chase" was pretty much the last straw. I still watched for a while after that, but seeing what would have been more titles for Jeff Gordon under the old format go to guys who got hot at the right time was just about all I could take. I still watch occasionally, but really just out of curiosity more than anything. I still love this forum though. It's the only one I belong to of any kind.

I really don't watch much NASCAR any more. A lot of the changes that the governing body made to gain new fans sort of took away a lot of what I liked about it. I also got frustrated with a lot of really inconsistent rulings, mysterious cautions to set up dramatic finishes and things like that. A lot of that really drained me, but the "Chase" was pretty much the last straw. I still watched for a while after that, but seeing what would have been more titles for Jeff Gordon under the old format go to guys who got hot at the right time was just about all I could take. I still watch occasionally, but really just out of curiosity more than anything. I still love this forum though. It's the only one I belong to of any kind.

Man I hear you on all points you made.

After Gordon retires in a few years I doubt I'll watch NASCAR full time either.

Wrestling was pretty popular back in the 90s. I followed WCW and was a huge nWo fan. One of their catchphrases was that they were just "too sweet". Well my friends and I played GoldenEye and Perfect Dark on N64 a lot, and I needed a name for my player. I decided on "2 Sweet" and that's how it was born. It's the name I've always used on several forums (mostly car or sports related).

Wrestling was pretty popular back in the 90s. I followed WCW and was a huge nWo fan. One of their catchphrases was that they were just "too sweet". Well my friends and I played GoldenEye and Perfect Dark on N64 a lot, and I needed a name for my player. I decided on "2 Sweet" and that's how it was born. It's the name I've always used on several forums (mostly car or sports related).
I thought it was "tootsweet" like go fast.

My wife is one of those people who has named every car she's ever had. She named my current car "Yoda". Hence the name.

I work for an airline, .... In, you guessed it..... Cargo
And I grew up watching Clutch Cargo the TV show.

Loudon....Magic Mile ......
Been going there since days of Bryar Motorsports Park, before NHIS was built.

My wife is one of those people who has named every car she's ever had. She named my current car "Yoda". Hence the name.

My Bride and I owned a rental car agency in the eighties. We needed a way to identify the cars and began naming them, alternating with female then male names.
Two identical Dodge 20 foot moving trucks, one named Sampson and the other, Delilah. Two identical Ford vans, Adam and Eve.
Regular customers would call or come in and ask for a specific car by name.

"Whizzer," I used to start stock car races in the late "50's, early '60's. At that time, the starter stood on the track and controlled racing from that position. A wreck began to unfold right where I was standing and I dove for cover behind railroad ties embedded in the ground. The track announcer began calling me "Whizzer" for taking "elusive action," and the name stuck.

Mine has to do with a stretch of races where I was fortunate enough to win going away.

My screen name apparently means hilltop, or so that's what many websites suggest? I guess I'm above all of you! :)

It means bringer of peace, giver of light.

Honestly just my name. The 00 don't mean crap. I use to use catchy nick names in the past, but decided why bother.

I came up with mine back at a time when I used to go to Dirt tracks at least once a week, some weeks 2 or 3 times. I still love dirt racing but as I've got older I can't handle the dust like I used too. The best racing I've ever seen has been on local dirt tracks.

Back
Top Bottom