What driver do you think has the most fun racing?

DanicaFreak

2021 Big Gator winner <Green Monster>
1. Ross C.
2. Larson - dirt only.

I do not think Kyle B has fun as his racing persona is a jerk, I have heard that Kurt B enjoys racing, do not know how true it is.

First one that comes to mind for me is Noah. Then probably Larson, but I don't think he has all that much fun cup racing

Guys with locked-in rides but minimal pressure. Michael McDowell
The MOST fun...no way. These guys would much rather be fast and competitive. But for the guys capable of winning on any kind of track - Chase, Larson, Bell, Busch Bros, Bowman, Joey, etc etc etc, all the top guys, they all love it, and have fun doing it just the same. There's a reason so many of them participate in non-NASCAR events that usually cost more to compete in than they'd win. They just love racing.

But for the guys capable of winning on any kind of track - Chase, Larson, Bell, Busch Bros, Bowman, Joey, etc etc etc, all the top guys, they all love it, and have fun doing it just the same.
I don't think Kyle has had fun running at the Cup level in three years. Other series and levels, sure.

@DanicaFreak , great topic.

I don't think Kyle has had fun running at the Cup level in three years. Other series and levels, sure.

@DanicaFreak , great topic.
thanks. What made me think of it is that DP said that racing stopped being fun and she was done not long after. II think Truex said he would stop when it stops being fun as well.

I know Deegan loves racing and has a blast as well.

I think a lot of drivers are having fun racing. Cross drivers like Larson, Bowman, Bell, Briscoe, Byron, and more race in events other than Nascar, between races or off season, it's not about the money it's racing for the fun of it.

I really miss all the wild, crazy, and colorful fun that went on when Paul Manard was racing.
paul_menard.png

Kyle would absolutely rather win the Knoxville Nationals than Daytona in any given year.

Reactions: sdj
Back
Top Bottom