What happened to booze?

My old man was a Narragansett drinker from way back but I could never get the taste of it. So I prefer Alexander Keiths I.P.A..

Carlsberg when I'm feeling continental.

I hardly ever drink beer. Partially because my digestive system just doesn't handle it well any more. I've always had stomach problems to some extent, but they've gotten much worse over the past few years.

However, when I do drink, I love a Molson or a Moosehead. Canada only really does two things well, beer and hockey, but they excel at each. Labatt was kind of my gateway into the canadian stuff and it'll do as well. If nothing canadian is available, Bud Light is fine, and every now and then I get nostalgic and crave a Miller High Life.

I hardly ever drink beer. Partially because my digestive system just doesn't handle it well any more. I've always had stomach problems to some extent, but they've gotten much worse over the past few years.

However, when I do drink, I love a Molson or a Moosehead. Canada only really does two things well, beer and hockey, but they excel at each. Labatt was kind of my gateway into the canadian stuff and it'll do as well. If nothing canadian is available, Bud Light is fine, and every now and then I get nostalgic and crave a Miller High Life.

My condolences as most people I know wouldn't clean the toilet with that stuff.

I tried both of those and a lot of other so called designer beers and so help me they all taste like what I imagine horse piss tastes like. They are too strong with no body or real flavor, just their PR people saying that to be super cool you have to drink their beer, lager, pilsner etc. So called beer snobs bore the hell outa me.
WTF?! Really? That's all they are is body and flavor! (well, and a higher alcohol content than your average A/B swill). Bud is like sex in a canoe. F^&#ing close to water.

And your comment about PR people saying you're cool if you drink their product? Uhhhh, I think that exactly what 90% of the Bud commercials claim, have you not seen them? There are funny ones, don't get me wrong, but most of the current Bud commercials are along the lines of "drink Bud Light, like all the sexy people do."

WTF?! Really? That's all they are is body and flavor! (well, and a higher alcohol content than your average A/B swill). Bud is like sex in a canoe. F^&#ing close to water.

And your comment about PR people saying you're cool if you drink their product? Uhhhh, I think that exactly what 90% of the Bud commercials claim, have you not seen them? There are funny ones, don't get me wrong, but most of the current Bud commercials are along the lines of "drink Bud Light, like all the sexy people do."

I've tried both - multiple times - and can assure you that they're nothing alike ;)

Back
Top Bottom