What happened to jack?

P

PettyBenson

3 weeks in a row now and Jack has wrecked the car or someone eles. He just crashed in practice.
Jack as noramly good at bringing the Truck and BGN cars home in one piece but gee he gets into cup and it seems too much to handle? I wonder whats going on?

I met Jack one time and he was a real jerk, to his own crew while in ASA. He is snooty (uppity...whatever ya wanna call it) and considers himself blameless for anything less than success. He has been careless behind the wheel of the Cup car and my guess would be that he considers himself deserving of more than half the field out there. His whining, blaming attitude will not get him far in this series.

Kel

I goota admit that when an announcer dubs ya "One Whack" this early, something is amiss.

Personally I don't really care about Jack's personality either way, but his on track performance to date in WC is less than stellar. By the same token I can remember a few other drivers who moved up to Cup and in the early years tore up a whole bunch of equipment. And some of them turned out pretty dem good in the long run.

I'll bide my time a bit longer.

Originally posted by DJFan@Mar 1 2003, 07:13 AM
I met Jack one time and he was a real jerk, to his own crew while in ASA. He is snooty (uppity...whatever ya wanna call it) and considers himself blameless for anything less than success. He has been careless behind the wheel of the Cup car and my guess would be that he considers himself deserving of more than half the field out there. His whining, blaming attitude will not get him far in this series.

Kel
I'll have to go along with DJFan on this one. I commonly refer to him as Jack 'A$$'. I've had a dislike for him since the truck series and have seen him tear up good race cars, his & others by trying to pull off stupid maneuvers, while never accepting the blame.

Can't remember the race, but last year he tried to make a pass by climbing up the side of the wall, took out at least three cars and his own.

I couldn't agree more.Watching Sprague's on track antics makes one realize Buckshot wasn't THAT bad after all!

Fortunately,the clock is ticking on old Jack.Look for him to be gone shortly.

Back
Top Bottom