What happened to Miley Cyrus

Rick

2015 & 2017 RFYFL Champion
So obviously many of you love to hate this obtrusive and of course not serendipitous flash in the pan artist... I think it is cool that she is doing whatever and getting comfortable in her own skin but wtf seriously... No hit for two years now? It doesn't matter how you feel about her displayed attitude she is one of the most talented voices today. Yet no big drop hits in some time. Sad.. Very very sad for the fans..

she is one of the most talented voices today.

200w.gif

I see that she just got this tattoo on her arm. Maybe that's the cause... :D

miley-tattoo_620x310.jpg

The Voice tv show has Miley on their promo commercials, she is probably going to be a judge.

Not a fan but she does has some generous precious admirable attributes.
Mainly as an exhibitionistic young woman who isn't afraid of flashing some skin, and even kissing other wimmins.

I'm still trying to figure out why Miley Cyrus is supposed to be important to me. :idunno:
I would say , dont feel bad, but I know you dont, but I know who this is and I have no cares to give.

Never thought she was terrible, but she made this transition into being "raunchy, grown-up, do what I want to do stage."

She wanted to change her image and she did. Now, she is singing and pseudo-rapping over hard trap beats. Bangerz and Miley and Her Dead Pets were her last two LPs'. Nothing special, but I have heard worse.

Party In The USA was catchy when it came out, might be the only song I can remember from her.

Not a fan but she does has some generous precious admirable attributes.
Mainly as an exhibitionistic young woman who isn't afraid of flashing some skin, and even kissing other wimmins.
I agree. She's not ugly by any means.

A few years ago, one of my younger buddies/former coworkers absolutely loved her and thought she was this cool, sexy bad girl. I didn't get it. All I saw was a hyper-sexual weirdo with weird hair that always stuck her tongue out all weirdly while making weird hand motions and wearing weird outfits. I saw her as a confused young adult that was struggling to find herself. That's already a strange and awkward enough period in most young people's lives, but her self-discovery process was particularly bizarre. The whole world had to see it, which made it even worse.

I don't even know if it's over yet, since this post is probably the most attention I've ever paid to her. I've seen that promo for The Voice, and she does look pretty and not awkward and weird there. :idunno:

Back
Top Bottom