What happened to pit timers?

Pit road timers are pretty worthless unless you include the entry and exits that make up the whole pit sequence. Much easier and simpler to see who crosses the line out of the pits first.
Yes! That's what I would like to see. Being a Blaney fan I see him routinely losing time to other top tier drivers during green flag pit stops...even when his pit crew isn't messing up. I am sure Penske does all that analysis. It would be very interesting to see.

Because before, they left the camera on a car for its entire stop before switching to another one. Now they're switching around more.

At least now we know what's different. I can accept the answer without agreeing with the decision behind it. Thanks, @wi_racefan .

Doesn't seem to be a problem for NBC or Sky/ESPN.

I have a lot more of a problem with them switching the cameras from a two lap battle for a pass and right when they are side by side they switch to the leader driving all by himself and miss the whole damn thing. Passing is few and far between on short tracks after they get spread out and passes should have priority over what the leader is doing out front by himself.

Back
Top Bottom