What happened to the incar audio?

joe h

Team Owner
Up until nbc took over, both xm and the Fox Sports go app were providing incar audio for at least five different teams. Now you need either a Sirius series receiver, a siriusxm series receiver, or use their severely multi minute delayed app if you only have a xm series receiver, and they’re only providing 3 feeds.

I just cannot do the nbc noise anymore, and this is one of the last three tracks junior has had some luck at and would rather watch the race than lousy football.

So does anybody know, does the nbc sports app provide different audio, ill even tolerate Spanish over the three windbags, or is their an audio feed somewhere that can get within 15 to 30 seconds of real time?

Up until nbc took over, both xm and the Fox Sports go app were providing incar audio for at least five different teams. Now you need either a Sirius series receiver, a siriusxm series receiver, or use their severely multi minute delayed app if you only have a xm series receiver, and they’re only providing 3 feeds.

I just cannot do the nbc noise anymore, and this is one of the last three tracks junior has had some luck at and would rather watch the race than lousy football.

So does anybody know, does the nbc sports app provide different audio, ill even tolerate Spanish over the three windbags, or is their an audio feed somewhere that can get within 15 to 30 seconds of real time?
I use Raceview and love it.

I’ll give it a shot, only ten dollars for the remainder of the season.

Back
Top Bottom