What Happened?

L

Luv4Dale8

What in the world happened? I missed it, I was over here and next thing I know I hear the announcers saying something was going on. I wanna know what happened???

I bet Kenseth is like :rolleyes: . Harvick did the exact same thing Kenseth was wanting to do. I quess it's just the spur of the moment thing. Harvick sure was ready to go off on Rudd wasnt he?

And they called both teams to The Big Red Truck...wonder what's going on in there. <_<

Rude was a moron. I guess he still hasn't gotten over the 2001 race.

No excuse for what Rudd did to Kevin and then to whine about Kevin did on pit road. I say Harvick shouldve beat the crap out of him.

Well....WHAT HAPPENED??? lol Thats what I want to know.

Originally posted by Happy29@Sep 6 2003, 10:15 PM
No excuse for what Rudd did to Kevin and then to whine about Kevin did on pit road. I say Harvick shouldve beat the crap out of him.
not a good idea. let's settle this down just a notch!

What did he say that was wrong? Will someone please tell me what happend? Im still walking around in circles on this one.

rudd got into harvick going into 1 with 8 to go (i think it was 8 to go), so after the race Harvick ran into the side of Rudd's car on pit road, both crews came out to hold their drivers back, and Harvick just yelled and threw his HANS device at Rudd, no fists exchanged, just screaming and bumping.

Originally posted by Happy29@Sep 6 2003, 10:15 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Happy29@Sep 7 2003, 03:15 AM
I don't think that will be a good idea. Kevin aint to big a guy. And Rudd looks a little stocky. :D

Originally posted by Luv4Dale8@Sep 6 2003, 11:19 PM
What did he say that was wrong? Will someone please tell me what happend? Im still walking around in circles on this one.
On camera Harvick said "g'damn" . That might be a bit over the line for TV and will get a fine odds are.

Whether or not anyone will get fined or put on probation for the pit road deal will depend on attitude with NASCAR. One thing will hurt Kevin because he also said on camera that Rudd will get a cheap shot back.......that will not help his case.

Whether or not Rudd intentionally got into the back of Harvick on the track is impossible to say, only Ricky and no other human being on the planet knows for sure.

Whats the deal with Harvick? I mean he needs to cool it, becasue he did the exact same thing Kenseth was wanting to do to Sauter last night....but he does have every right to be mad then. But he shoudlnt have said that on tv, about Rudd was gonna get something. That was very stupid on his part, very stupid.

I wonder whats happening in The Big Red Truck??? LOL

Allen Bestwick suggested the take a number system to handle the entire crews of both teams

Obvious that Kevin forgot about what happened at the "Glen" a few weeks back. In a very similar incident!

Gordon slowed down on the track at an acceleration point on the track and Kevin got in the back of him and turned him >>>>>>> Thats what happened here >>> 29 car was slow and Rudd got into him !!!

No difference >>>>>>> Except that Kevin is immature and can't handle running in Winston Cup >>> He should get a minimum 5 race suspension >> he has done this crap too many times after the race! Its not the other 42 competitors fault that He can't drive worth a darn! If you slow down off the pace like he did >>>>>> your gonna get run over! Just pure Physics!

Originally posted by Luv4Dale8@Sep 6 2003, 10:31 PM
Take a number? What do you mean?
each crew member gets a number and they let them in by number, like at a bank, so they can "discuss" the actions of the crew member

So give every driver that yells at a driver a 5 race suspensson.It would be a boring race with 5 or 10 cars on the track. And Kevin hasn't pull this in a year and a half since they set him out last year.

Nascar either does that ........or they might as well call themselves the NHL !!!

Harvick is the biggest of the crybabies out there and does this crap every time someone hits him! And this time it was his own fault!

I think he will be in more trouble for the damage he did to the hood of Rudd's car. Oh, and the dirty words the spoke on live tv.

Sure was packed in that Big Red Truck....lol

Harvick dosnt deserve a 5 race suspension, maybe he should do what Busch is currently doing...meeting with his crew, etc etc. But Kevin should have thought before he spoke, I mean yelled. Now he's gonna get that whole crew in trouble possibly. I quess a certin someone didnt learn from a past "meeting" between two other drivers....oh well.

That was a real idiotic thing to say on tv....well lets see, 1.)threating Rudd 2.) Speaking in such a manner on national tv. 3.) Running up beside Rudd almost starting a fight

This is a hard one to call in my opinion....Yes Ricky hit him hard, but it also looked (to me) like Kevin slowed some...

Of course blame is hard to place in an incident that only takes half a second to unfold....

I felt sorry for Kevin as he was spinning, but kinda lost some of that sympathy watching him on Pit Road..... :(

(but it sure got people interested in the race at the bar I was at....Good for NASCAR??????????????)

Originally posted by Gollum@Sep 6 2003, 10:36 PM
And Kevin hasn't pull this in a year and a half since they set him out last year.
actually, he did something similar just yesterday.

Good for NASCAR....Good for Harvick? I think not, if Harvick gets penalized or what not, he gets what he deserves. I didnt see what happened, wish I had.

Kevin Wrecked himself by slowing down too early going into the turn. This is the second night in a row for Harvick being a sissy after the race. That is why he should get the big Suspension >>>> this should be the suspension that sends a message to the drivers to not do this crap after the race!

Whether the bump was an accident or on purpose the scene on pit row (I think) was totally uncall for. I know there's alot of Harvick fans here that might not agree with me but that's their purogitive. Ricky admitted that he got into Kevin, he said it was his fault. Kevin should have been more professional (sp) in his action and his interview. That's just my opinon. And saying the gd word on national tv didn't impress me too much either.

Originally posted by Roush_Racer+Sep 7 2003, 03:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Roush_Racer @ Sep 7 2003, 03:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gollum@Sep 6 2003, 10:36 PM
And Kevin hasn't pull this in a year and a half since they set him out last year.
actually, he did something similar just yesterday. [/b][/quote]
Still been almost 1 1/2 years. He disn't do much of anything lsdt night except talk to Matt.

Originally posted by nascat22@Sep 7 2003, 03:50 AM
Whether the bump was an accident or on purpose the scene on pit row (I think) was totally uncall for. I know there's alot of Harvick fans here that might not agree with me but that's their purogitive. Ricky admitted that he got into Kevin, he said it was his fault. Kevin should have been more professional (sp) in his action and his interview. That's just my opinon. And saying the gd word on national tv didn't impress me too much either.
Nascat watch yourself. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Gollum@Sep 6 2003, 11:50 PM
Still been almost 1 1/2 years.
Does that justify it? I don't think so. I doubt Kevin will get suspended - mainly because he's a points contender, which he wasn't last year - but I think he should.

Originally posted by Gollum@Sep 6 2003, 10:50 PM
Still been almost 1 1/2 years. He disn't do much of anything lsdt night except talk to Matt.
he brake checked him pretty good when Matt was expressing his displeasure at Sauter

doubtful that he will get a suspension, but most likely probation until the end of the year, along with a hefty fine.

Hell, NASCAR could fine him, they could put him on probation, they could even suspend him for all I care he's ok in my book.

Well I'm damn proud of what Harvick did, Rudd gets pissed "Oh look what you did to my hood" HELLO? Who wrecked Kevin Harvick here?

As for the "gd" word, well, he's only human.

Originally posted by stridsberry+Sep 7 2003, 03:53 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stridsberry @ Sep 7 2003, 03:53 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Gollum@Sep 6 2003, 11:50 PM
Still been almost 1 1/2 years.
Does that justify it? I don't think so. I doubt Kevin will get suspended - mainly because he's a points contender, which he wasn't last year - but I think he should. [/b][/quote]
Sn strids it doesnot justify it. But like I said If you do that to Harvick. Then do it to every other driver that Shows his but Fron Matt on down,

I think Rudd was mainly mad because the Wood Brothers don't have the staff, supply, or dollars that RCR has, a dented hood could mean something when your whole organization only has 50 employees

Harvick did nothing wrong last night, only stop Kenseth from making a big mistake in a Busch race. Kevin needs to be suspened one race and think a little while on what he did....maybe watch last nights race and tonights, see how much of a differance him and Kenseth reacted, only Kenseth was stopped.

Originally posted by Roush_Racer@Sep 6 2003, 11:58 PM
I think Rudd was mainly mad because the Wood Brothers don't have the staff, supply, or dollars that RCR has, a dented hood could mean something when your whole organization only has 50 employees
Oh puh-LEEZE. I can count the number of drivers on the fingers of one hand who could have possibly handled that situation better than Rudd did.

I don't think he will get a suspension. Nascar don't like to do that. They did with Spencer because it was an on going thing between him and Busch For over a year, And he threw a punch. All Kevin threw was a Hans device. :D

Originally posted by stridsberry+Sep 6 2003, 11:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stridsberry @ Sep 6 2003, 11:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Roush_Racer@Sep 6 2003, 11:58 PM
Oh puh-LEEZE. I can count the number of drivers on the fingers of one hand who could have possibly handled that situation better than Rudd did. [/b][/quote]
i probably should have actually checked on that before typing it, I'm only picking that up from when Elliott Sadler said it after he wrecked in the Winston last year.

Originally posted by stridsberry+Sep 6 2003, 11:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (stridsberry @ Sep 6 2003, 11:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Roush_Racer@Sep 6 2003, 11:58 PM
Oh puh-LEEZE. I can count the number of drivers on the fingers of one hand who could have possibly handled that situation better than Rudd did. [/b][/quote]
Oh come on...Harvick could have handled himself much better if only he would have thought for a second. If he gets supspened or anything majopr happens to him, he deserves everything he gets. I was actuly starting to like Harvick, but after tonight he put me back where he got me at the first road race.

And you also need to consider that the Wood Brothers get their engines and chassis from Roush. You don't need so many employees when all you do are setups and bodywork.

I was actuly starting to like Harvick, but after tonight he put me back where he got me at the first road race.

I agree....it's one thing to get upset about being wrecked...(i can't think of any driver who has been totally ok with it) and a totally different thing to chase down the guy, pin him on pit road, and try to start a fist fight on national tv!

Major points substracted from Kevin in my book tonight....

I dont think I would agree with you on that one...unless I expirenced working in a shop.

Back
Top Bottom