What is the most exciting race during DirecTV Speedweeks at Daytona?

Favorite Speedweeks event?

• Nationwide Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Budweiser Shootout at Daytona

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My favorites in order:

1. Trucks
  2. ARCA
  3. Daytona Duels
  4. Daytona 500
    Budweiser Shootout
  5. Nationwide
    yawn.gif
I love ARCA but the Trucks put on an amazing show every time. ARCA Daytona race tends to be a wreckfest Talladega's usually better.

I'd have to say it would be both the 150s and the Trucks.

The Koni and Rolex races are part of speedweeks too, aren't they?

I like the Rolex 24 hour race the best, but out of the stock car races I like the truck race.

The Koni and Rolex races are part of speedweeks too, aren't they?

I like the Rolex 24 hour race the best, but out of the stock car races I like the truck race.
The Rolex 24 race usually bores me to death but that was an incredible race this year. The competition level in Grand-Am has improved by leaps and bounds throughout the past year.

Hold for my pole.

EDIT -- Pole added.

It is poll, not pole.
However, should you be discussing citizens of the country of Poland, it would then be "Poles", or if you were talking about garden variety "pole beans", it might mean the long pole used to support the vines; or even a wild animal known as a "polecat" (a skunk) or maybe being "poles apart" to describe the neo-cons and lefties.

BUT, the word poll, means to seek others opinions, a survey, an example being to ask members of a racing forum to offer their opinion (a poll) of which racing event they prefer during Speed Weeks at Daytona. :D

EDIT: Poll added. Note: pole, a long stick used to propel a boat or define an area such as the North POLE or South POLE.

Sorry Andy. I just couldn't help myself. As Flip Wilson was fond of saying, "The devil made me do it". :biggrin:

Oh, BTW Andy, have a great time in Daytona!

Oh, BTW Andy, have a great time in Daytona!

Lucky ****** Kid, wish i was going......:D

What Andy get TIME OFF FROM WORK.......................
Yeah... effin' unbelievable.

If we're not allowed to take a vacation, let us know we're not allowed to take a vacation and that "Annual leave" number that's on our paychecks is just a useless number that means nothing.

Back
Top Bottom