kat2220

Super Moderator
Staff member
Besides NASCAR.

I drink beer, smoke cigaretts.

MEOWWWWWWWWW?????????????????????

Originally posted by Lap3Forever
dip, cussing

DANG LAPPY, you promised me you would quit dippin........

cuss is not a problem with me as long as y'all keep it where and when id belongs #4@#$%$@#^&*()_(*&^@#$%^&*(

Cars. I helped my brother build his and now I just need $$ to get my own. Its a good hobby, keeps me out of doing the bad things.

Originally posted by kat2220

DANG LAPPY, you promised me you would quit dippin........

cuss is not a problem with me as long as y'all keep it where and when id belongs #4@#$%$@#^&*()_(*&^@#$%^&*(

i did but i am fighting the addation.

Hi all, I'm new here. My addictions are spending too much $$$$$$ and of course Nascar!!!!!:) :) :)

Beer & Pool....gimmie a pool table and a cold beer and I'm set for life!!! :beerchug: hey Paul, I need a smiley face that has a pool stick!!!

maybe an 8 ball with arms holding a pool stick ???? :thumbsup:

Chocolate and more Chocolate! That's the only thing I can't resist! :D

Diet Coke and Lord of the Rings...not like ya'll didn't know about the one! :D

BTW, Hi and welcome to the forum, 29Harvickfan! :)

buying purses...............I have a purse buying frenzy...love purses..........never happy with what i have, have to have more and the right one..........I am very fussy...........:D

CD/LP collecting, KISS stuff, James Bond movies, Stephen King books (I think I collect collections). Got about 650 or so rock CDs, and over 2500 LPs. As for the bad stuff, I'm a beer drinkin, cigarette smoking, cholesterol eating redneck.

Thanks Parkhere. :daisy: This message board looks like it's alot of fun!!! :leap:

Originally posted by 29Harvickfan
Thanks Parkhere. :daisy: This message board looks like it's alot of fun!!! :leap:
just noticed you were new here....great place to post messages, everyone is really nice here..................you will like it..
so welcome........
:D

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
CD/LP collecting, KISS stuff, James Bond movies, Stephen King books (I think I collect collections).  Got about 650 or so rock CDs, and over 2500 LPs.  As for the bad stuff, I'm a beer drinkin, cigarette smoking, cholesterol eating redneck.

..and brutally honest. :D

Originally posted by TN-Ward-Fan
CD/LP collecting, KISS stuff, James Bond movies, Stephen King books (I think I collect collections).  Got about 650 or so rock CDs, and over 2500 LPs.  As for the bad stuff, I'm a beer drinkin, cigarette smoking, cholesterol eating redneck.

OOOOHHHH MOUNTAINMAN, King is my favorite read, do you like Koontz too?

I collect elephants too, some are from my great, great grandmother.
No you sillies, NOT LIVE ONES:p

Addictions? Other than racing? LOL

4. Chocolate

3. ACT II Microwave Kettle Corn Popcorn

2. Iced tea --- sweet, of course

and

1. Books --- *sigh* The genre doesn't really matter -- except I'm not a fan of Stephen King.

Originally posted by TexasRaceLady
Addictions?   Other than racing?   LOL

4. Chocolate

3. ACT II Microwave Kettle Corn Popcorn

2. Iced tea --- sweet, of course

and  

1.  Books --- *sigh*  The genre doesn't really matter -- except I'm not a fan of Stephen King.

OK TRL, #1 chocolate reacts the same in the brain as marijuana (FACT)

#2 where do you get that popcorn? NOT at my local Kroger cus I looked today.

#3 SWEET TEA:calpping::victory:

#4 What kind of book is your fave?? I like mystery.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Gaining wisdom and helping people become free weather it be financially, burden, spiritually or just adding value to them and increasing their level of self esteem. that is my addiction, and it can be tough sometimes.

Originally posted by judas1
Gaining wisdom and helping people become free weather it be financially, burden, spiritually or just adding value to them and increasing their level of self esteem. that is my addiction, and it can be tough sometimes.

I am so glad to have met your spirit, judas1. You have the best addiction I know of. Thank you and PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Pepsi and any Jeff Gordon merchandise I can get. I just got a six foot tall cardboard cut-out of Jeff Gordon.

Originally posted by abooja
There isn't enough room on the Internet to list them all. :)

aboo... :beerchug:they are still bags to me, and this Bud's for you:beerchug:

AAHHHHH, the scent of Drakar Noir, sigh, mmmmmmmm

PURRRRRRRRRRR

Originally posted by Nascar24rainbow
Pepsi and any Jeff Gordon merchandise I can get. I just got a six foot tall cardboard cut-out of Jeff Gordon.

Isn't that about 6 inches taller than Jeff?:D

Hey, Kat!

Know how Junior was fifteen minutes late for practice this morning? They say it was because he got the wrong schedule, but...let's just say, I know better. ;)

:p

Originally posted by abooja
Hey, Kat!  

Know how Junior was fifteen minutes late for practice this morning? They say it was because he got the wrong schedule, but...let's just say, I know better. ;)

:p

NOW I know why he had that great smile on his face, GOOD JOB

Camaro's , beer and friends and partys that never end, th weekends at th lake and jet boat, big block chevy engine and collecting anything Nascar/Nhra.................that a few.....LOL!:beerchug:

Music related items. I have 5 guitars, 1 amp (but I am curently lusting over the new Fender Blues Jr. and I'm sure it will find it's way to my house soon enough), and I am getting a new piano in the next couple of weeks. Bunches of CD's. I have a friend who has 30 guitars! He makes me feel better, next to him I seem pretty normal.:)

Currently most anything related to blues, specifically Stevie Ray Vaughan.

It used to be guns, but that got very expensive. And I met some people in that arena who are not too stable.:2gunsfiri

Originally posted by kat2220

OOOOHHHH MOUNTAINMAN, King is my favorite read, do you like Koontz too?

I collect elephants too, some are from my great, great grandmother.
No you sillies, NOT LIVE ONES:p

I find Koontz too predictable. The ones I have read at least.

If it ain't King, I read Appalachian history and folklore. I have a small library of it, including every Foxfire book in the numbered series and all but 2 of the others. I keep several histories of the development of the Great Smoky Mountain National Park, and any offshoot I get interested in. I have some Appalachian ghost stories, moonshine histories, and religion histories from this area. Appalachian Trail stuff too...I'm a sometimes hiker.

Diet Coke and light beer. Also, I can not start the day without Sports Center and or a sports page.

ok i know this is strange sandwiches, chapstick, mascara, of course nascar, what God wants in my life, JROTC and (sigh)..... Josh

Back
Top Bottom