What is YOUR addiction

My addiction: Loving someone that is possessed by money and is a workaholic.
Putting others happiness above my own,
blaming everything on myself,
being too good of a person,
having too much patience-being a fool in general,

I could really use some chocolate right now!:eek:

what in hiring a hit man?just kidding!I've spoken to a priest and several lawyers.He doesn't want a divorce or a legal separation.I figured it out what he's up to.he wants the majority of the income tax $ and give me my little share from my job.He'll be making out like a bandit.I'm going to level w/him first to see if there is a chance of getting back.if not,next month I feel sorry for him.I'm gonna hit him where it hurts the most; his pocket book!By the time I get through w/him he'll have to file for bankruptcy and loose almost everything including me.Life is too short to waste it on someone that doesn't love me.I want a life,a place of my own,and a baby,most importantly a guy that will love me enough to put me first instead of last.That will actually make time for me.I'm throwing myself into my job.keep praying for me.I need it.

Lets see here......addictions eh? I guess I'm addicted to NASCAR(of course), collecting die cast cars, Atlanta Braves baseball, NFL and College football, delicious food and of course Abooja.:p

:rolleyes: :lazerburn :sniper: :2gunsfiri ALSO, NEW! HOW DO YOU START CHAT??

SPENDING MONEY, WATCHIN' FOOTBALL(GO OAKLAND!!!) AND NASCAR/COLLECTIN' DIECASTS

I'm trying to figure out if :eek: is good or not. I know that :) or :D or :yeehaw: or even :spiny: is good but I don't know about :eek:. I also know that :( or :mad: or :grrrr: are bad, but I'm not sure about :eek: .

Back
Top Bottom