What is your "home track"?

Pocono- 2.75 hours.
New Hampshire- 3.75 hours (but been there many more times)

Stafford Motor Speedway- 1.5 hours
Waterford Speedbowl (RIP, was absolutely my favorite track)- 1.75 hours

Limerock Park (pretty famous road course for those just into oval racing)- 45 minutes

Waterford used to be my hometrack but now it's Stafford...but Limerock is closer and I went to a couple NASCAR K/N and Modified races there back in the day.

Where I grew up/born & raised: Hickory Motor Speedway
Where I lived for many years after college: Charlotte Motor Speedway
Where I spent 14 years in Missouri: Gateway Speedway
Where I live now: Homestead Motor Speedway

Skagit Speedway - Dirt - Alger, Wash.

Evergreen Speedway - The Other Stuff - Monroe, Wash.

Yes, I know ... don't @ me.
Ah, well if that's how we're doing it... ;)

mine would be Whynot Motorsports Park.

Talladega is only 2.5 hrs away but I'm going with Bristol which is 4.5 hrs away but is in my home state and my favorite track.

That’s how I’m doing it. I have thousands of laps, a few wins and had track records at both.

Fontana, Las Vegas and Phoenix are close enough depending on your definition of close.
Respect! That's awesome, aunty!

I'd have to say Michigan? Maybe Pocono.. The Glen? I think Pocono is closest lol I duno I'm in Canada near Niagara Falls (near Buffalo for those who maybe Canadian geography challenged).. could also say MoSport considering it's the only NASCAR track I've actually been to. Have I told that story before? :D

I'd have to say Michigan? Maybe Pocono.. The Glen? I think Pocono is closest lol I duno I'm in Canada near Niagara Falls (near Buffalo for those who maybe Canadian geography challenged).. could also say MoSport considering it's the only NASCAR track I've actually been to. Have I told that story before? :D
I'd think the Glen he closer because you'd pass the finger lakes region to get to north east Pennsylvania

I'm in northern Nevada so the home track for the state would be Las Vegas, but I have never been there since it's 6 hours away. Sonoma (Sears Point) is closer at a bit over 4 hours away. Since we are originally from the Sacramento area, I have been to Sonoma many times going back to the late 70's for motorcycle roadracing all the way up to the mid-2000s for various races (IMSA, SCCA, AMA etc) including most of the Cup races.

My home track is the one NASCAR is headed to this weekend. :) My dad and I are attending the Cup race.

I'm about 30 minutes from Texas Motor Speedway, perhaps a little more in bad traffic.
I posted this last year. Encore ...

Back
Top Bottom