What New Track Would You Like To See On The Indy Car Series 2012 Calendar

For serious or to give a crazy answer?

Dega:beerbang:

id like to see the Daytona Road Course but I know that will never happen as long as the France family still has their heads up their ass's

I would like to see them back at Michigan. I only went to one Indycar race there, but the racing was awesome.

Tracks I want them back at are..

Phoenix
Michigan
Richmond
Chicagoland
Homestead-Miami

I personally would like to see another triple crown so Michigan & Pocono, both at 500 miles...

I would like to see whatever track it takes to get another race televised on ABC or some other channel I actually get.

Chicagoland would be nice. I would really enjoy spending my money there to watch another race in person. Oh well...guess they don't want my $$$.

Atlanta just so I could see one.

Back then they was coming here I was really young and wasn't really going to races back then plus was only a Nascar fan at the time haha I mean come on I was 10 or younger then they was going there.

I can't think of many other traces :) I just wanna see an Indy race so even if one more time there it be good.

Atlanta just so I could see one.

Back then they was coming here I was really young and wasn't really going to races back then plus was only a Nascar fan at the time haha I mean come on I was 10 or younger then they was going there.

I can't think of many other traces :) I just wanna see an Indy race so even if one more time there it be good.

I think Birmingham, AL is only about a few hours from Atlanta isn't it? Indycar has races at Barber Motorsports Park. I think they started going there last year?

I think Birmingham, AL is only about a few hours from Atlanta isn't it? Indycar has races at Barber Motorsports Park. I think they started going there last year?

Well I don't live in Atlanta I'm like 60 miles south of the Atlanta Motor Speedway and I'm not sure I'd wanna go to a road course cause I wanna be able to tell what's going on the whole race for the most part. Plus my dad's always the one I go with and I doubt he'd drive any where they'd be willing to go but Atlanta haha.

Id also like to see Palm Beach International Raceway. They Redid the track there a few years back and I think their aim was to get an Indy Car race Itd be nice to see them go there I basically grew up at that track it was my local track for years

Id also like to see Palm Beach International Raceway. They Redid the track there a few years back and I think their aim was to get an Indy Car race Itd be nice to see them go there I basically grew up at that track it was my local track for years

I went to Palm Beach for the ARCA race, it defintely isn't an Indycar caliber track.

Probably why they didnt get a date they need to spend more money on renovations Ive noticed the Track isnt exactly fan friendly

Back
Top Bottom